anyone else having a tough day? vent thread!

Destiny08

Reaction score
my vent:
the 17th of next month marks a year since we started ttc number 2. I know there are so many women here who have been trying for longer, and that im lucky to already have 1! but im so down today :( my friend started trying 2 weeks before we did and she now has a 10 week old.I had brown discharge instead of a period this month, so I thought it was finally my turn, but my test this morning was negative...my next AF is due around the 8th of April (i only have 3 week cycles atm) so if that's a bfn too, I'll have made it the whole 12 months.

DD was an accident lol conceived after 2 weeks of dtd, and using condoms...I had no idea it could be so difficult to conceive :( you get the impression from people that unprotected sex = baby lol.

:( anyone else having a particularly rough day?

I just wanted to send :hugs: your way. I know the ttc journey is a tough one. I hope you get your BFP soon!

Sending you hugs.

I can relate to going through a hard time right now. After my latest :bfn: and AF coming on Tuesday, I've been having a really down & depressing few days so I totally get where you are coming from.

Thinking of you and wishing you lots of luck. If you want to chat, I'm here for you.xx

I actually am having a particularly rough ttc day. We've been ttc #2 for almost two years now. I'm so tired of trying but I really, really want a second baby. I'm sprinkling some dust for all of us!
:dust:

thanks for the replies :) I appreciate it! I dont really have anyone to talk to lol and DH has his own issues atm so he gets tired of me constantly being down about it!
I have actually been doing pretty well lately, but a combination of AF sorta arriving, getting my hopes up since it wasnt a normal AF and I was having a couple of pregnancy symptoms only to have them smashed again...seeing my daughters pre-school teacher with her big old pregnancy belly...seeing that Tom fletcher had a baby! lol my husbands friend is due another baby in 4 weeks AND he already has a 16 month old!
I dunno it just sorta...all hit me today.

oh added to all that DD came home from pre-school in a right mood today. she's been SO nasty and saying things like 'you'll never be my friend!' or 'thats MY toy!' which isnt like her at all and im a little concerned that someone has been saying that to her at school (she's 1 of the youngest there so she copies the older kids) so im trying to decide whether or not I should speak to her teacher...and ive been getting frustrated at her for just being difficult lol

yea. just 1 of those days.

Bless you hun sending hugs and baby dust your way.. Im currently having a bit of an up and down day today this morning i got my first pos opk since my MC on 3/3/14.. was so happy with that so me and OH done the BD. but since then i have been having major back ache and i was sick shortly after which is not normally like me when i 0.. :-/
And then to top the back ache off my Ds came home from school today in a horrible mood calling me an idiot and all sorts, ususally when this happens somthing has happend with friends at school, so ill be having a chat with his teacher monday morning.. Maybe its worth you having a little chat with your DDs teacher because even if nothing is happening at pre school, the teachers will keep an eye out for you incase something has happened that they havent picked up on my dd used to get moody with me after a friend had not shared with her.

Baby dust to all

Destiny08- I totally understand where you at right now!

I've been ttc#2 for 2 years. Last week my sister announced that she is 4 1/2 weeks pregnant with #3, how the heck! She was ntnp and she only got af 12 months after stopping depo and 4 months later, bam she's pregnant! I broke into tears when I told my dh the news about my sister.
And tomorrow, we getting together and I'm not sure how I'm going to react towards her!
When she fell pregnant with #2, I also fell pregnant with my dd, now everyone thinks the same will happen this time around, but I seriously doubt it!

This ttc business is a very emotional situation! Wish it wasn't so hard!

Sending all of you ladies lotsa baby dust and praying that our prays be answered soon!

thanks missink! I think I might have a chat. just as you said, to keep an eye out! dd is very sensitive. and very kindhearted lol for all I know someone said it to her and she now thinks that is just what you do.
I hope your back feels better soon! sorry to hear about your mc and sending more baby dust your way.

wildchic: I know! my SIL also announced her pregnancy in June with her second. she now also has a beautiful baby girl. obviously I love my neice, she's beautiful. and my SIL is lovely too. but I broke down completely lol when she said it.

fingers crossed for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->