Anyone else having gender dreams

Tryforbaby

Pregnant - First Baby
Reaction score
I've been having dreams about the gender of the baby. I keep getting told (in my 12 week scan) that I'm having a girl. In my dream the man laughs and says we just know these things, it's pretty obvious.

I just wondered if anyone else has been having dreams. I've had predictive dreams since I was a child but wonder if this is just because I really want a girl!!

I read that you will have the opposite of what you dream of. dont know how true it is though lol

I read that you will have the opposite of what you dream of. dont know how true it is though lol

whats the opposite of triplets? :rofl:

lol, thats true, my dreams have consisted of boy/girl twins! I'm edging my bets.

My nan is convinced dreams have hidden meanings. Have you ever had a physic reading or anything like that TryforBaby?

I felt convinced somehow I'm having a girl, but dreamt I had a boy and he grew up real fast, and was so gorgeous so now I'm completely confused!

Well when I was pregnant with my DD I dreamt of having a girl, and when I was pregnant with the next one I dreamt of a boy ( never got to find out if that was accurate, but I believe it was) and I dreamt of twins with this one, lol and theres just one in there. But I haven't had a gender dream for this baby yet.

whats the opposite of triplets? :rofl:

lol, thats true, my dreams have consisted of boy/girl twins! I'm edging my bets.

My nan is convinced dreams have hidden meanings. Have you ever had a physic reading or anything like that TryforBaby?

Hey 5 a side,

No physic readings at all yet. 3.5 weeks til my private gender scan & need to keep busy so time goes quickly lol. x

Both my husband and I have dreamt we'll have a boy. But now since we're so certain I think baby will be a girl to really surprise us! Either way we're going to be ecstatic! :)

With ds I dreamt if having a boy. I knew from the day of my bfp I was having a boy. I fully believe dreams have a meaning whether it be literal or a hidden meaning.

Personally I'm not keen on physic readings when pregnant as well as giving readings. For me I see it as your body (or your mind for that matter) is not your own when you're pregnant. Your emotions can effect your reading. I won't be giving readings while I'm preg....I miss it so much

Xx

Ive had about 4/5 dreams about having a baby girl and none about a boy :haha:

I have had 3 so far, all in the last week, and one other early at like 6 weeks, but the baby was already 3 or 4, not a baby. In all of them, baby was a boy, a preemie in one, which I woke up scared from! I have a feeling it will be a boy, did before the dreams and I had always said I only wanted boys, so I don't know if it's just a sub conscious thing or what, I would really be thrilled with either though! OH really wants a girl, and I would love that so much for him! We won't be finding out until LO is here though, so I won't know if the dreams are true for a while yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->