Anyone else having issues in the bedroom?

We were never ones to do it like rabbits before we got pregnant, but when we did do it, by god it was amazing!
Now we're too tired but don't miss it all that much really, I just find I wake up in the early hours mid-orgasm cos hubbys been fiddling with me - its bloody great! I don't have to fret about him not getting any, and me not being in the mood! Gotta love that!

Wow! Thank you all for the replies. I'm so thankful I'm not alone in this. You hear all these stories of how your sex drive shoots through the roof when you're pregnant, so I was feeling so sad that mine hadn't. Before I got pregnant our sex life was pretty consistent, and it remained close to that when I found out. We only started noticing these distractions in the last month or so. I'm fortunate my hubby hasn't been freaked out by the pregnancy so him hurting me or her has never been an issue. I'm also really lucky he hasn't complained about the change in my mood.

I've always had an issue with turning off my brain while trying to get busy, so this has only made that worse. Even if I'm actually really in the mood, it's hard to stay there when we feel so limited. We're very set in our ways, so changing things up has been a challenge.

I appreciate the sympathy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->