Anyone else having pains around Caesarean scar?

Jake_1

1 boy & 1 Girl - Perfect!
Reaction score
Hi girls, as it says just wondering if anyone else has any pulling/tight/dull ache around their existing caesarean scar. I had a caesar in Feb of this year with my little boy and have noticed the last two days that the area is kind of achey? Is this normal or has anyone else experienced this? Thanks x

i have it too, it's normal. i got it when pg with ds and now this time. it's cuz the scar tissue is getting stretched.

My scar (from 4yrs ago) gets itchy when the weather changes...:wacko: Haven't noticed any other sensations from the preg tho....:shrug:

Yes me mines really achey, i think alot of my aches are to do with the fact i've been sick/retching an awful lot. I should imagine it might start to ache alot more the bigger i get too.

ohh this is the post i was dreading, I havent had any aches around my scar but my section was over 3yrs ago so has had a good time to heal but im worried about the feeling when bump starts to get big and pressure is on that area - someone pls tell me its not that bad :) I hate to even touch round there as its still funny to touch like as if the nerves have never properly come back around there

For me its not like a constant pain just a bit of an ache every now and again and more noticable when I pick my son up or twist the wrong way. Heres hoping it doesn't get any worse, its not really painful, just more annoying then anything. x

I'm feeling little twinges at my scar here and there... hoping that doesn't get any worse as time goes on... that is a bit of a phobia of mine. It was getting itchy, but I'm keeping it well-lotioned now. I still have no feeling whatsoever in some places when I touch it... weird, after 10 years. :huh:

I had really bad pain in my c section scar at the start but has gone around 11 weeks, a friend of mine told me it was very normal and comes back the last few weeks but not as bad (she has had 5 c sections!!!)
My midwife told me it was not normal early on but talking to other mums it is very normal and makes sense as things are stretching the more scar tissue you have the more it pulls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->