anyone else having shooting pains go through your vagina?

em1021

Reaction score
feels like im giving birth to a lightning bolt! lol. not comfortable at all! :blush:

Hiya hun... yes, all very normal! my midwife put it like this: there is a lot going on in there!! as long as its not followed by severe abdo pain with bleeding its nothing to wrry about xx

thanks! lol yeah i assume all this is normal, dont remember having it with my son but no bleeding and it goes away after a min but its so uncomfortable! and freaks me out!

Ive had that a couple of times! Like sharp pains down one side of the wall of your vagina? It bloody kills! xx

I had like a little pulsating thing going on too!...that was VERY strange!!

I have it too! :( Youre right- no fun! lol

Me too. All sorts of weird stretching and short bursts of cramping.

It's like someone is moving in! *wink*

lol man o man! glad im not the only one! last night it stopped me in my tracks i layed down and they went away and didnt come back, seems like i get them at night alot.

I think my sister in law got that and she was having twins! lol

Oh no twins, had an early scan and there is only one! haha xx

Oh what is the clinical term for this?? I had it for about 4 weeks early on!!!

i get them now and then not very nice but only for few mins then gne

I'm glad to see so many others are experiencing this as well. It's not a symptom I've ever heard of, and I only felt it for the first time last night, and again this morning. Very disturbing, like little jolts shooting up my cervix. I thought maybe it was a bad sign, but there's been no bleeding. Hopefully it's just a normal sensation as the uterus grows.

I've had something similar after going to the bathroom, it really scared me, I thought I had done something wrong, like pushing to hard.

I experienced it this morning, although I'm not pregnant 5 DPO. Could it be early pregnancy sign? What is the medical term? I also had this feeling in July.......

Lightening crotch :)
Im still having it this far on too.
Seems to be a very common thing :)

I had it with both of my previous pregnancies and have actually had it from time to time afterwards. It used to stop me in my tracks at times it was so painful.

I'm so confused, when I google it, I hear things like "infection or serious problem". Like I said I only experienced it today and on July 31, 14. One sharp quick pain. I'm hoping it means this time that we conceived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->