Anyone else having troubles sleeping? insomnia?

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
I don't have an issue falling asleep...that usually happens around 8pm! However I wake up at 1 or 2 am and can't get back to sleep...finally after an hour or 2 I fall back asleep...but this is new for me!!! Never experienced this with my other kids. Anyone else?!

I kept waking up at like 5am last week and not being able to get back to sleep....Didn't matter when I went to bed, I'd always just wakt up and get super awake

So glad it's not just me -- sick of waking up and looking at the clock, only to discover it's 5:30am :-/ Zzz...

Yes this is happening to me too and it didn't happen with dd#1. I will usually feel sooooo sleepy the night before and conk out, but then wake up in the middle of the night feeling extremely awake. The worst of it is that because I'm not sleeping a full 8 hours, I feel really sleepy again in the middle of the day.

Yes me too! What the hell is up with that? So frustrating :(

Its your body preparing for night feeds and early rises!! Well I like to think of it that way to keep myself sane. I got up at 5 this morning starving, its now midday and I am on the sofa with a blanket feeling like I drank 5 bottles of wine!! This past 11 weeks really have been like one constant hangover yuck.

Its your body preparing for night feeds and early rises!! Well I like to think of it that way to keep myself sane. I got up at 5 this morning starving, its now midday and I am on the sofa with a blanket feeling like I drank 5 bottles of wine!! This past 11 weeks really have been like one constant hangover yuck.

hahaha well you'd think my body would be used to that having had 2 kids already:wacko: lol!!
And I can't nap during the day:nope::sleep: ahhh well gotta be thankful for these hormones I guess:thumbup:

I had horrible insomnia between 4 and 6 weeks, but as soon as 6 weeks hit, I was a sack of rocks come 9pm. Now I sleep 10 hours a night, easy. And still nap during the day! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->