Anyone else having weird dreams

saraaa

Mum of 1 and growing 1 😊
Reaction score
Well last nights dream was that I was at work and my exs mum came in to tell me that my ex had had a baby but none of us could pronounce the name, I gave her some chocolates for him and she left...
I got home and looked out of my widnow and someone had taken my car and left another car in my drive, they'd left receipts in the car so I found out their name and called the police but it was just an automated recording saying they'd be back in 10 minutes because they'd gone for a poo! 😂
The person who'd left the car in my drive could control it as well so they locked all the doors to it, so I went back inside and George clooney and Glenn from the walking dead were in my living room, but at the edge of my sofa was a massive cliff and George sacrificed himself to save me and Glenn.

No more cheetos before bed lol :haha:

:rofl: pregnancy dreams are soooo strange! Haha George Clooney and Glenn.. odd combo! Haha

Last night I dreamt I was going in for my scan but it was like a big meeting before I could have the scan. They wrapped me up in this puffy sleeping bag type thing that had a hood and rolled me around the ground while everyone was sitting around me in a circle.. then I had to go visit the reptiles around some park thing before they would let me have the scan :haha: I woke up so confused! I never got the scan in the dream because I woke up!

That's how I knew I was pregnant because of my crazy dreams had the same with DD.
I keep having dreams where it's people I know are in them but they look nothing like the people I know but have the same name. If that makes any saine sense :haha: I'm having really deep sleeps x

:haha: Happy to know I'm not the only one having crazy dreams.

I had a few. I wish I'd have another one because that would mean I'm actually sleeping all night ugh :dohh:

My dreams were more like kinda nightmarish. I had one where these people were after me and they hurt my dog in order to show me that they meant business. So I was trying to hide my other dog to make sure he didn't get hurt :wacko:

The most recent one I had was a few nights ago. I actually woke up mad at my BF :haha::dohh: In that one my ex came to me and told me I was getting fat and I was like yeah well I'm pregnant and my ex started telling me that my BF never wanted to sleep with me and that I was so gross looking that he would rather do himself than touch me. So of course in my dream I went to my BF and said what I was told and he said well of course I'd rather do it myself than touch you. I woke up :cry::growlmad:
My poor BF I would barely talk to him that day :haha::dohh: I finally told him why and of course he made me feel better and we both laughed it off. :wacko:

Oh I have had nightmare dreams as well! I had one the other night where I saw my ds get hit by a truck :cry: it was awful! I felt awful for a couple of days because it was just so vivid and I couldn't un-see it.

LOL AshNAmber, your poor bf!! :haha:

Oh I have had nightmare dreams as well! I had one the other night where I saw my ds get hit by a truck :cry: it was awful! I felt awful for a couple of days because it was just so vivid and I couldn't un-see it.

LOL AshNAmber, your poor bf!! :haha:

oh my goodness that's an awful dream :hugs: I hope you don't have anymore like that.

Yeah it was silly of me to be upset with him but those dreams man they can really mess with you :haha::wacko:

Pregnancy dreams are crazy!

I dreamt last night that I went into labour. Next thing I woke up (in the dream) and I was stood in this random hospital room with one of the other mums from school and I had a c section wound! There was no baby in sight... so we went to the operating theatre recovery bit and the nurse was like oh yeh the baby's heart rate wasn't right so you had a section... I think you had a girl but she's gone to SCBU to have her heart rate monitored... so we went running up there with this nurse who found us looking lost but SCBU had moved! So we were wondering round and round trying to find SCBU but nobody could tell us where it was. It was so weird, I never did find it (or my baby!) before I woke up!

Well last nights dream was that I was at work and my exs mum came in to tell me that my ex had had a baby but none of us could pronounce the name, I gave her some chocolates for him and she left...
I got home and looked out of my widnow and someone had taken my car and left another car in my drive, they'd left receipts in the car so I found out their name and called the police but it was just an automated recording saying they'd be back in 10 minutes because they'd gone for a poo! 😂
The person who'd left the car in my drive could control it as well so they locked all the doors to it, so I went back inside and George clooney and Glenn from the walking dead were in my living room, but at the edge of my sofa was a massive cliff and George sacrificed himself to save me and Glenn.

No more cheetos before bed lol :haha:

Omg :haha: lol I wish mine had been so light hearted I had a really awful vivid dream I woke up completely sweating and crying and I am not someone that ever does that... It was awful. I'm glad u mentioned this though as I forgot about this being a "symptom" in pregnancy! Xxx

I had a dream a few weeks back that I had a baby girl on July 7 (15 days early) at just before 8am. But, for some reason, I hadn't told anyone I was pregnant, so I had to go around telling everyone in person. I also should've known it was a dream when the birth was super quick and painless.

And then, a week and a half ago, I dreamt that the baby's father showed up at my house, in a car with 3 people I'm never seen before. He was clean shaven (he's pretty much always had a beard) and he told me him and those other people were going to Florida for a month. Slightly later in the dream, he told me he wanted to "change the rules" of our friendship. To me, this meant he was gonna go hook up with other girls. We're friends with benefits, but we act very couple-y. I gave him a really long kiss and then let him go.

When I woke up, I was googling dreams during pregnancy I found this on babycentre.com. They mention a few common dream themes and this is one of them:

"Your mate is straying. If you dream that your partner hooks up with an ex-girlfriend or a total stranger, it can signal insecurity about holding his love and attention through a time of great change. Right now, you're dependent on the goodwill and support of those around you, especially your partner. Fearing his loss is a common emotional reaction to being pregnant."

Ugh, glad I'm not alone! Mine have mostly been scary. I've dreamt about people trying to kill me (chasing me down in a car, etc), about someone trying to hold me captive so they could steal my unborn baby, etc... and just 2 nights ago I dreamt that even though I knew I was only 12 weeks along, my baby was born and was right in front of me and already taking a few steps walking. Then I went into the bathroom and there was another creature that looked like my dog curled up on the floor, but it was the baby and as I went towards it it grabbed me! Ahh, sooo freaky!

My fiance woke me up after the most recent one saying that I was breathing strangely... uhm, yeah! Demon baby! :wacko:

Just come back to me one I had the other night. I kept getting lost and I couldn't find my partner. My phone had run out of battery and I didn't know any numbers to call. Really horrible. :sleep:

Last night I dreamt that my fiance and I were trying to accomplish some big important task (I don't remember) by riding stolen horses down a road made of mashed potatoes. The horses were stolen from my mother, who was hoarding all the world's horses.

:shrug:

:haha: glad I'm not the only one ladies! :haha:

When I was pregnant with my son I dreamt I was walking around at work and he tried to reach out from inside my belly and pull me in lol!

Usually when I have dreams I can never get to where I'm going, or if I'm trying to call someone or 999 no matter how hard I try I can never get the numbers right!

I've had soooo many weird / bad dreams during all of my pregnancies .
So far since I've been pregnant I had a dream that my daughter accidentally fell in the toilet and it flushed and her head got stuck so I had to pull her out and get her back to life and then she just woke up laughing saying mummy I was a poo .
She's potty training right now so that scared the crap out of me !!
I've had sleep paralysis.
I had a dream that I was trying to wake up and I couldn't because it was after mid night and my husband wanted me to go get him some fags but I couldn't get in the car because my eyes wouldn't open .
I had a dream about singing doughnuts and the Spent the morning crying because I wanted one and didn't have any !!
I had a dream that I had a scan and the baby in the picture just kept multiplying and I was really scared that I'd end up with like octuplets or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->