Anyone else here by oopsies?

lindblum

3 girls + 1 on the way
Reaction score
My period isn't due til the 30th I think. I can't wait that long so I ordered some tests and if they arrive tomorrow, I will test then.

I was using birth control but i am having what i think are pregnancy symptoms- dull ache in lower back, emotional, sore bbs, pulsating feeling low down and last night nausea started.

Im here due to an oopsie :haha:. Im just about to start tww so your ahead of me by a week or so. All the best for 30th! Xx

Me too I was in WTt but now I am 11 dpo and had a very faint positive today - really hope it gets darker. Testing again tomorrow Good luck to you both

Oh wow! Congrats bowman!! Guessing you dont mind it being a possitive, im still 50/50 on how ill feel if I get a bfp, really wanted to wait another year but we kinda got abit carried away :nope:. Hope you get a glaring bfp in next 24-48h :D xx

Yep im here by oopsies, we were supposed to be WTT but my partner (!) had other ideas! We get married in July, I may be a pregnant bride at this rate!!

Oh no, not another oopsie! Were doing well here!:rofl:. Welcome Ginge :D xxx

congrats bowman, and good luck to all the ladies who want a bfp.
I tested this morning- negative. I'm much relieved, now is not a good time.

Inoue, are you waiting til af is (maybe) late to show up before testing? good luck x

I have 3 tests lurking around the house but they are 25miu so around 4 days before period is due if i can survive that long teehee

congrats bowman, and good luck to all the ladies who want a bfp.
I tested this morning- negative. I'm much relieved, now is not a good time.

Inoue, are you waiting til af is (maybe) late to show up before testing? good luck x

Glad your got a bfn (as thats what you wanted), what dpo are you? Just need to wait for AF to he completely out.

I think ill test few days before, just starting tww now, just got my poss opk so we had our oopsy 2.5days ago (Tue midnight). Lets wait and see what happens, think im more terrified of telling my DH if our little accident comes true :nope:.

Ginge, our house is full of IC's from prev daughter so im well prepared, 3 sounds so low to me! Lol. Im a POAS so ill join you wth biting our nails :haha:

ginge, best get your hubby to be to hide them :)

inoue, i think i am 13dpo today. I think af is due tomorrow. I've started lactating today :( no idea what's going on.

I didn't tell my husband that i tested/suspected either, i think he would start panicking. I hope everything works out the way you want it to x

Yep, one is a boots blue dye :grr: and twin pack of superdrug earlies :O

Yep. An oopsie here as well.
I´ve been on Cerazette since LO was 6 weeks old. DtD on the 8th of March, and have been experiencing tons of symptoms since then (most are gone now). Been off the pill for 11 days now, still no AF. Still getting negatives.

You may be waiting for a withdrawal bleed from cerazette I had ALL the pregnancy symptoms whilst taking it, and I wasn't pregnant took about 14 days for me to get the withdrawal bleed and two more 'cycles' to return to normal x Good Luck

I'm here too but not really sure if I am or not. I'm on cerezette and we dtd 11 days ago and I missed my pill that day. Although tbh ive been on it since Jan and in that time ive been bleeding more than not with it settling, and being on antibiotics twice and I have missed a few other but me and dh have been a bit slack in the dtd area (bleeding and co sleeping toddler....).
BUT about 8 days ago I started getting really sore/tingly boobs, bloated etc so thought maybe I should test. Got a BFN yesterday and 2 days before that.
Not sure how likely it is and I am still on the pill so no idea how long I should wait!? or when I am 'late' etc!

You may be waiting for a withdrawal bleed from cerazette I had ALL the pregnancy symptoms whilst taking it, and I wasn't pregnant took about 14 days for me to get the withdrawal bleed and two more 'cycles' to return to normal x Good Luck

Thanks.
I didn´t stop taking the pill until after I thought I might be pregnant.
I stopped taking it about 12 days after we DtD, and that was only because I didn´t want to be taking the pill if I were pregnant after all.
I´m changing to a different pill if I´m not pregnant.
I´ve never had pregnancy symptoms on cerazette before, and I´ve been taking it for about a year.
I´ll just have to wait and see.

Yes, here by an oops. My temp spiked the day after I decided we were safe to dtd w/out other protection and has stayed up the 6 days since then. Hoping to have an answer by this coming weekend. Nerve wracking. With a 21 month old and a 9 month old I was hoping to wait until 2015 before starting on another...

Definitely here by oopsie... But we are going to start trying in just a month or two( or three) anyway so if it is positive, it's a welcome early surprise. Have a ten month old and just went back to work 2 months ago, so thought we'd have a bit longer to get used to all that.

My cycle has lengthened since my first baby though, and I was only very roughly tracking anything, so I'm not even sure what the risk is... Due to test at the end of next week. At a wedding on the Saturday, so a negative test that day would at least mean I could have a few drinks. A positive one would mean yet another awkward wedding swapping drinks with my husband to hide the fact that I'm not drinking. I had my fill of those last time ( it was wedding season during my early pregnancy!)

Welcome to the oppsie thread byhisgrace & genki :hugs:.

Im 5dpo today, been having twinge/cramps since 2dpo, also had some yellowy cm and now got a cracking headache :nope:. Going to hold out testing till 11th if posible.

How you getting on ginge? Xx

Any updates from anyone?

Still waiting here. Felt a bit sick yesterday so couldn't resist taking a test but it was of course negative. I think Friday or Saturday is the earliest I could hope for, so I'm going to try to hold out until then.

Not sure if feeling sick is psychopsyomatic or if I'm actually just picking up a tummy bug. I've been super tired this week too but work has been particularly busy and we had a hectic weekend too. Who knows! Fingers crossed for the weekend

:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"