Anyone else here by oopsies?

I'm an oopsie too, but really want it be a BFP this month!

Thank you!

I know it's too early but I'm picking up cheapies later and I don't know if I can wait till Monday to test. Lol

Congrats broody. :hugs:

I'm still waiting for a result here. 34 days since we DtD...
No af. Negative tests. Going to call the doctor tomorrow.

Congrats broody. :hugs:

I'm still waiting for a result here. 34 days since we DtD...
No af. Negative tests. Going to call the doctor tomorrow.

Do you normally have irregular cycles? I am CD33 today and no AF/BFP.

Before I started taking the pill 15 years ago I had regular 38 day cycles. When I started ttc 2 years ago the only cycle I had before getting pregnant was 24 days.
After birth I went on Cerazette and only had slight bleeding when I forgot to take a pill. (3 times).
I stopped taking the pill on the 20th of April and haven't bled since, if you discount a single bright red drop.

Before I started taking the pill 15 years ago I had regular 38 day cycles. When I started ttc 2 years ago the only cycle I had before getting pregnant was 24 days.
After birth I went on Cerazette and only had slight bleeding when I forgot to take a pill. (3 times).
I stopped taking the pill on the 20th of April and haven't bled since, if you discount a single bright red drop.

I hope you get answers soon or your cycle regulates. I was diagnosed with Adenomyosis a couple years ago and my cycles were a mess. We finally conceived and I had Tanner in July and it regulated my cycle! It's been 28-30 days since then. I don't know anything about that Cerazette but from what I've read lately, it can cause your cycle to be a little messed up when you come off it...much like any birth control method. FX for you!!

I tested with a Walmart cheapie this morning...BFN. I'm only 9dpo if my calculations are right...but I'm holding off until Sunday when AF is due. I knew it was probably too early but I have no will power. lol

Thanks mommasamittc. :)
Good luck on Sunday.

I had blood drawn today to check beta-hcg.
I have to wait for results until the 22nd.
I also have an appointment with a gynecologist that day. Answers expected then.

Wow...that's a long time to wait for HcG results. I would be going nuts. lol I always called my Dr. within 24 hours and got results. But the lab was right at his office so that may have made a difference. Not to mention I have a high risk background with 3 losses and a crazy pregnancy this past summer. Thinking positive thoughts for you!!!

Yes, here by oopsie, sort of. We were going to wait to try in May. Dtd twice during ovulation. Now there's a possibility I could be. A lot of people don't think withdrawal method works but that's the only method we use and so far it's worked. We didn't use withdrawal the last two times tho, so I'm thinking it could happen. It only took us three months of no withdrawal to conceive our first so hoping it won't take long this time around.

Good luck Katy Bug.
Thanks mommasamittc :)

I´m sure I would get the results sooner if there were a possibility.
I´m working from 6-18 (6am-6pm) today and tomorrow, and after that it´s easter vacation... The first available day after that is the 22nd... yay.
Waiting "patiently" over here.

AF has arrived. Phew. I'm relieved. This way DH can get a better job and I can get into better shape before trying again. Finances will be better next year. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->