Anyone else here by oopsies?

Nothing going on here. I'm about 32dpo (if I ovulated, which I'm not sure about). Symptoms have come and gone, no af yet. Atm I feel pressure down there. One drop of bright red blood while wiping 2 days ago. Negative tests.
Feel like I did last time I was pregnant. I went off the pill completely about 2-3 weeks ago, in case I really am pregnant.

Getting mad, constant 'faint' lines on IC squat on FRER Af due tomorrow so I think I am out, think its just a bad case of line eye on my part and annoying tests! Surely I would have a positive by now! :cry:

Aww sorry ginge. Ive also got faint lines/evap on IC's but negative on FRER. Guess we both got away with our oopsies xx

Sorry Ginge and Inoue..

I'm not feeling anything in particular today, so think I might out too. I'll test tomorrow or Saturday to be sure before going to the wedding, just to know if I can drink safely.

Hope something shows up soon one way or another preg pilot!

Hey guys. :hugs:
Still no AF, I POAS this morning, and then forgot about it for 12 minutes... the time limit is 10 minutes, but I checked anyways and saw a very faint line. Thought nothing of it (except sweating a bit), and then checked again just now with a new stick.
Another even fainter line on that test...
Still inconclusive imo, as it´s technically only one faint line...
I´m buying a Frer to use tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow preg-pilot :hugs:. I tested again this morning on IC and got bfn, AF should be here by Sunday. All the best! Xx

Also an oopsie!

I don't track anything apart from my periods so I use the mydays app on my phone to roughly tell me when O day is, well we BD 2 days before predicted O day, I haven't been on BC for a year and a half so my cycles are pretty regular, I am due AF tomorrow according to my app so we will see. I got BFN 10-13DPO, didn't want to test today but I will tomorrow morning.

Another oooopsie here, we used the pull out method but we all know that isn't always reliable :dohh: we DTD the day of ovulation and the 4 days following. I tested today at 11dpo and got a bfn, praying to get AF on sat or Sunday! As much as I would love a baby, it's not the right time :(

^^ Hope you get your AF over the weekend hun :hugs:. Ive started AF today - few days early but SO relieved xx

Thanks hun, bet you have never been so relieved to see the witch!

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind me joining you a little late. Here by oopsie, as well. lol I have an 8 month old, 12 year old and 19 year old. We sort of decided we were done after our last little angel (11 years and 3 losses in the process)....but we didn't want to make anything final. Well....I'm 6dpo so I won't be testing until Monday at the earliest but I'm torn between being excited about possibly FINALLY having two closer in age....and being scared sh*#less. lol

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind me joining you a little late. Here by oopsie, as well. lol I have an 8 month old, 12 year old and 19 year old. We sort of decided we were done after our last little angel (11 years and 3 losses in the process)....but we didn't want to make anything final. Well....I'm 6dpo so I won't be testing until Monday at the earliest but I'm torn between being excited about possibly FINALLY having two closer in age....and being scared sh*#less. lol

Welcome. I am also excited, never had a oopsie, but its a very much wanted one!

Carly~Thanks! FX for you! I use the Mydays app too. :)

Do you temp as well? I don't so therefore I struggle to pin point ovulation, hence I'm in the TWW :haha:

I have temped but not this cycle. I used some left over Opk's when I realized we may have had an oopsie. Lol. I got + on cd 14 and 15 which makes me 6dpo today. My kids are getting over a stomach bug so I'm wondering if that's where some of my symptoms are coming from. :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->