anyone else here in Norwich?

snowy-willow

Mummy to Ella
Reaction score
Just wondered if there are any other Norwich folk here?

I won't be in Norwich much longer but will be back regularly as love Norwich so would still love to chat to fellow Naarwich people.

Hi, i'm from Belton about 20 miles away, but spend a lot of time in Norwich as studying at the uea. Are you moving far?

Hi, i'm from Belton about 20 miles away, but spend a lot of time in Norwich as studying at the uea. Are you moving far?

I am moving to the bungay/halesworth area of suffolk but will be returning to norwich regularly to see my dad

Where abouts in norwich are you all?

i was born an dragged up in norwich and still have a strong norfolk accent , i grew up on the Heartsease! and attended all the heartesease schools anyone else ?

I grew up near Lowestoft, then I moved up North to go to University. All my family still live there so I'm back in East Anglia quite often :)

i used to live in Lowestoft, Pakefield a road away from the beach, hated it but miss the beach now i live in London with my new hubby

I'm from Lowestoft area =D Now in Lincoln at university though, hoping to move and go to UEA if I get my BFP so I can be closer to family.

i attended UEA back in the early 80's fantastic uni and i hope that you get your BFP real soon so that you can move there.
Norwich will always be my home even tho i live between london and rome i still prefer Norwich !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->