Anyone else in the 'AM I, AREN'T I' boat?!

Amy-x

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
I am getting soo stressed and angry!
I just want to know whats going on..
I have spent nearly the whole day looking up on evap lines!!!!!!
:dohh::cry::growlmad:
I just want to know whats going on!
I am hating this, anyone else in the 'am i, aren't i' boat?
x

well, i sorta am... except i'm not if i even ovulated yet! i'm on cd 21! ahhh!!!

yes it reeeally is.. i'm suuper confused, i was supposed to ovulate on the 10th.. my cervix came down the 13th so i thought, ok, 2ww, but then the 14th it was back up again, and the ewcm never stopped! ugh... now my cervix and vaginal walls are puffy, and soft... i've never had this before so i'm totally lost.

I know how you both feel. Had a positive test within 5 minutes the other line went away. All the tests I have done since then are negative. AF was supposed to be here the latest today. I have lots of symptoms, but frustrated!

yay let's hope! I was just doing the dishes and all of a sudden in the right side i started cramping, not the usual ov pains... really weird it was almost warm feeling, like AF in my ovary... my body has lost it's mind... bahahha

I have to admit, mine werent my usual ovulation pain either. It felt more of a AF cramp that started on the right side and moved to the middle. But it felt warm, like a mini hot flush.

I am getting soo stressed and angry!
I just want to know whats going on..
I have spent nearly the whole day looking up on evap lines!!!!!!
:dohh::cry::growlmad:
I just want to know whats going on!
I am hating this, anyone else in the 'am i, aren't i' boat?
x
If you dont mind me asking, where are you in your cycle? Are you waiting to test for ovulation or pregnancy?

You know I just had another thought. When I took my first OPK I had held my bladder for about 4 hours so get a concentrated urine, then took the test that showed positive. I was that surprised that I took another one about 10 mins later that showed up fairly faint. Perhaps your urine was a bit diluted and thats why it was a faint line?

Here's a pic of mine from yesterday. The one with the dots either side is the first OPK test.

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 15
yay let's hope! I was just doing the dishes and all of a sudden in the right side i started cramping, not the usual ov pains... really weird it was almost warm feeling, like AF in my ovary... my body has lost it's mind... bahahha

Yerr i keep getting cramps, but its all signs that could be due to AF coming. So who knows. And then the stress of it might be making me even more later, i cant win. Lol

I know how you both feel. Had a positive test within 5 minutes the other line went away. All the tests I have done since then are negative. AF was supposed to be here the latest today. I have lots of symptoms, but frustrated!

Thats odd?. Well good luck anyways!! I have symptoms to but no AF and i'm about 5 weeks late!!

im so confused as to if i had implantation or AF plus i dont know if im seeing lines or not grrrrrrrrrrrr

Thats odd?. Well good luck anyways!! I have symptoms to but no AF and i'm about 5 weeks late!!

Wow 5 weeks? Have you taken a test? My best friend from high school just told me this morning she was 2 weeks late and finally got a positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->