Anyone else just feel really off?

Bumblebeee

Mum to one & having fun!
Reaction score
I don't have any sickness, I don't even know how far along I am since I am very irregular (PCOS) and haven't had a period in months. I think I ovulated between the 3rd and 6th of this month which would make me anywhere between 5w 2d & 5w 5d but that is just pure guess work. I just really don't feel right, I have been getting some moderate pains in my ovaries, hip and lower back, I feel really dizzy and light-headed some times and I am just generally quite miserable, uncomfortable and convinced that this isn't right. I had 2 miscarriages last year, both around the 5.5week mark and I am so anxious that it's going to happen again and I know that isn't helping, although I don't remember feeling like this with those and the pains hurt a lot more then. Just wondering if it's normal to feel like utter crap so early on without any morning sickness etc because right now I am a paranoid mess :cry:I have been doing clear blue digis and got a 1-2weeks on 17th, a 2-3 on 21st and a 3+ on 26th which I know is a good sign but I just can't shake this feeling, I have also had 3 dreams where I wake up full of blood and I have been waking up dripping in tears, I may be losing my mind here! :-(

I am so sorry you are feeling like this. I have also had 1-2, 2-3, and 3+ just today on a digi which is great but I dont feel like i have any symptoms, and also had a dream i was having a miscarriage the other night. I am panicking all the time, but the tests have helped.

I have booked myself in for a scan at 8 weeks for reassurance and trying to relax until then. If you are really not coping maybe book yourself in for an early scan, it should give you a bit of reassurance and hopefully help you relax until the 12 week mark, especially since you are not really sure on your dates!

I hope you feel better soon, but the progressing test are a great sign. I have been told it normal not to have symptoms and that everyone is different, and that they are more likely after 6 weeks. I never thought i would actually be hoping to be sick!! ](*,)

:flower::flower::flower::flower:

I think all those are good signs more than anything. So with my 1st pregnancy I had pretty much zero discomfort or symptoms. My 2nd pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 5w2d. I got pregnant immediately after the miscarriage and had so many aches and pains starting super early. For sure by 5 weeks. I was so worried and could not relax until I had my first ultrasound. Even then I was still not all calm like i was with my 1st. Anyhow, my OB told me that each pregnancy is usually worse with pains and aches and all that. Hopefully you can get an ultrasound sooner than later to ease your mind!

I was testing with cheapies up until I was 7 weeks pregnant due to worrying 10 weeks on I still worry about every little thing, but baby boy seems so happy in there! Your not alone hun I'm sure everything is okay

Thanks for all of your replies, I suffered a fair bit on Tuesday with all the aches and pains, my back was so sore I nearly cried in a children's trampoline park #-oThey eased up Wednesday afternoon and aside from a few nasty twinges in what felt light my right ovary yesterday, it's been pretty manageable fingers crossed. Still too scared to get my hopes up but the days pass a little quicker when I'm not in pain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->