Anyone else kinda bored?

USAFWife319

Reaction score
I've got about a week left of work since I'm moving and I've already got my replacement trained so I haven't had much to do lately. Who is with me?! :dance::awww:

What is this you speak of? Bored? :haha:

Enjoy a little down time ;)

haha I know! I enjoy it while at home but I feel bad while at work and I don't have much to do. I like to stay busy :)

I'm bored EVERY evening. Kids are in bed by 6.30 and tonight OH is on a late shift. I've had a bath, tidied up, watched 3(!!!) episodes of Jeremy Kyle whilst browsing the net and now debating whether or not to open up the pocked of Toffee Crisp Bitesize that are sitting beside me!

haha I know! I enjoy it while at home but I feel bad while at work and I don't have much to do. I like to stay busy :)

I hear that! I'd much prefer to be ubber busy than nothing to do! haha. But then I remind myself that when I am having downtime to enjoy it- cause it will NOT last ;) and maybe take a long lunch! :haha:

I hear that! I'd much prefer to be ubber busy than nothing to do! haha. But then I remind myself that when I am having downtime to enjoy it- cause it will NOT last ;) and maybe take a long lunch! :haha:

Sadly I already took my lunch and I'm not one to ever be late or anything. :( Plus one of the girls is off this week so I can't leave early.

Sadly I already took my lunch and I'm not one to ever be late or anything. :( Plus one of the girls is off this week so I can't leave early.

Well shoot- hope the day goes by quicker then! :wacko: I work from home on Fridays- so least on that day when it's slow I can get stuff done around the house while I work! :haha: Sometimes I think that would be nice every day- but I actually like the structure of going into the office. I know right?

Well shoot- hope the day goes by quicker then! :wacko: I work from home on Fridays- so least on that day when it's slow I can get stuff done around the house while I work! :haha: Sometimes I think that would be nice every day- but I actually like the structure of going into the office. I know right?

I love that I work M-F 8-5. I LOVE bankers hours! We're off this Friday of course and I work Monday and Tuesday next week full days and until 12:30 Wednesday. I'm excited to be able to relax for a while but I'm going to go back to school full time this fall before the baby is born.

I work for a bank too! Just not at a branch- I'm in IT ;) So behind the scenes. haha. Love all the bank holidays though!!!

Good luck with school and congrats on your LO :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->