Anyone else late but BFN? Join me in waiting for SOMETHING!!

tobemum

Reaction score
I am CD30 today and 16dpo and af usually comes around Cd27 or 28. Last time I tested was 13dpo and was a stark white BFN!

Anyone else late and want to wait for something to happen??!

same here, had brown spotting last week when af was ment to arrive, but it never turned into anything other than brown spotting, tested sunday and bfn, going for blood test tomorrow, crossing fingers for both of us.

Ohh fingers crossed for you!!! Be sure to let me know how you go!

im in same situation my last af was 29th may (28 day cylcle) af should of been here the 25th but no show tested bfn on the 26th

did think af awas coming early on the 19th as had brown/pink cm only when wiped and only lasted 3 days not like af at all

so now waiting for af to show as now 4 days late

us all x

hows everyone doing well I tested again and still bfn I did get a very faint line but I guess I'm out as it far too light for how late I am

Attachments

• WP_20160701_07_42_59_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20160701_07_42_59_Pro (2).jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 5
I definitely see a line there which means something doesn't it?? Even if you are really late. Would you get bloods done just to check?

I got af today which is a relief to be honest, I was sick of being in limbo!

ss af got you I'm starting to hope she appears soon (first time iv ever said that lol) yes there is a very light line on the test sameones as I used to test before af was late and never even seen a line even after time limit but sadly iv read that if it is a line its too light for the dpo I am so possibly turn out to be a chemical pregnancy .

I hate my self for testing lol with my 2 m/c I didn't test till I was week or so late and with my baby boy I didn't find out I was pregnant till I was 5 weeks 5 days gone I'm not going to test again for 4 days if af not shown then will go see if I can get bloods done

I am 15dpo today, period was due yesterday still no sign of it! Normally have a 28day cycle. Tested this morning got a bfn!!! I'm going crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->