anyone else like me?

Mynxie

Reaction score
does anyone else have sparatic periods? :blush:

Or am I on my own? :cry:

It's doing my head in. Life sux at the moment anyway and TTC when I don't even know whan AF or IF AF is gonna show just makes it so much harder. I mean how the hell am I supposed to cope? Everyone else seem to have a regular cycle, they know what's going on and my stupid body hates it, I don't want this stupid body. :cry: Maybe it's just not meant to be. 2 1/2 years, about 7 periods in that time, 2 miscarriages.....
I HATE this body, HATE HATE HATE it. Am I all by myself with this? :cry:

Hi Mynxie,

Sorry that you feel so down. From what you have said in this and previous posts, you have been through so much - you seem a really strong person. I really hope you get your BFP really soon! You deserve it.

It must be really difficult predicting ovulation if you have sporadic periods. Have you tried using ovulation sticks? I also heard that some of the other girls have been to the doctors to get prescribed stuff to encourage ovulation. Obviously, I'm not an expert, but it seems to have been successful for some people.

I'm sending you best wishes and baby dust for you to get your BFP!
:dust:

I was going to suggest what Poppy has Minxie. A friend of mine only had 3-4 AF's a year, the doc prescribed her Clomid, and she got her BFP 4 months later!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

The don't want to interfere cause I've concieved naturally twice and cause I'm overweight cause i've gone from ablebodied to not being able to take more than a few steps with crutches occasionally, and my stupid brain not accepting signals from my brain like feeling full.

Thanks for your support ladies.

I've just had enough of everything, absolutely all of it, and this is just summit else to add to the list of my sucky life.

Sorry for venting ladies.

Can't say much to put your mind at ease, but just wanted to say that if you need someone to talk to/vent your feelings.. you know where I am. :)

Hope you're ok

:hugs::hugs: I'm sorry Mynxie, you know I'm here for you if you ever need to talk :hugs::hugs:

What about charting Mynxie? You don't have to be too strict about it but if knowing where your cycle is at helps and watching it change helps then why not try?

Lots of :hugs:

I wish you a BFP soon
https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/446c41d9178165.gif

Thanks huni

Tried charting but couldn't manage, - cause I don't sleep reguarly and I don't go into a proper sleep so it wa all dips and peaks all over the place and not just when OVing you know?

Used OPKs and I OVd last week, but I'm sure we didn't catch cause I couldn't BD much cause it hurt too much (flared up atm) and cause I've had to take so much morphine I don't think AF will show even though I've ovulated....but not sure tbh, I think it just stops me OVing if I take the morphine....never understood that bit completely...

I think with everything else going on, particuarly the stuff with the neighbours, my body playing silly buggers is just rubbing salt into the wound, you know?

Thank you ladies, for being here 4 this twisty moo

https://4tenderheart.com/poohpig.jpg

I think I can understand yer :hugs:

Not that I'm asking for the details here but a silent no answer needed suggestion .. if sex drive is good at home then go natural ways like you say bin the OPKs etc and have regular sex every 2-3 days :D

I know its really shit having a loss & to experience those feelings more than once is something I was never able to explain & I don't say the following in badness this is what my OH said to me and I wanted to smack him if I'm honest but we got through with a scarey start and a positive ending ... anyway he told me to relax up have reg sex do it naturally now and know that I can conceive and one day it will be .... an it was.

I sometimes feel funny posting in this secton or to some posts but I know the heartache so I hope you see that I answer with my heart & care and not just coz I conceived quick and its easy for me to say. I'm still so hurt inside from our loses.

I know you hurt huni, - that hurt never goes away. I know you're genuine and I really do appriciate your input and everything you've done for me here on B&B. Please don't feel funny in TTC threads huni, - you've been here and you had a hard time too from what I've read.

https://bushwhacked.net/bits/hugs.jpg

My sex drive is really high (I really do whinge if I don't get it every day or every other day...I'm like a 17 year old boy!! lol), it's just that when I'm flared up it hurts too much, cause obviously our bodies move against each other and the bed (or wherever lol) move and all those things hurt. I think that it's cause my sex drive is so high that we concieved the 2ce we did, - only had 7 AFs in 2 1/2 years.

Hubby wanted me to get OPKs. TBH I don't mind, - but I don't see the point either cause just coz I'm OVing wouldn't mean anything would change, you know? But I'll keep him happy.

TBH sex is wonderful for pain control...well orgasm anyway, but when I'm this bad it's getting to orgasm several times within a short space of time to reduce pain for more than a few seconds (the brain can only deal with one extreeme message at any one time, so it either focuses on pain or orgasm) - i know it sounds confusing and contradicting. It's not so bad if I'm not flared up though. Sorry that I don't seem to make much sense.

Thinking of buying some herbal remedy from the net, like ovulex or whatever it's called...

Hi i have irregular periods too i can go between 3 and 7 months without getting one. i dont know your situation very well but have you tried agnus castus i have been using it for a while and it seems to work quite well. good luck :hugs:

no I haven't tried it, - can you buy it from holland and barrets?

thanks huni x

yes you can thats where i buy mine! you can get it in liquid form which you add a few drops to water or capsules i think the recommended dose is 800 to 1000mg a day but dont quote me on that! lol i get the 400mg capsules and take 2 each morning coz from what i've heard the liquid one tastes yucky!! Good luck and let me know how u get on x x x :hugs: oh and if you ever wanna chat about it you can always PM me x x x

Aww, babe. I don't know what to say. :hugs: Other than I think you're amazing, I can't imagine what it must be like for you. You know where I am if you need to vent hun. :hugs:

I dont want this to come off mean or anything because I cant tell from your pic because you look normal size. Are you overweight at all? I only ask because I had major trouble with my pierods, the same thing as you about 2 pierods every 6 months only when I took hormones. My doctor explained to me that when your overweight sometimes your body stops dropping eyes because of all the fat (??) around the ovary. Anyhow long story short. I got fed up with my weight problem and had the lap band, I lost about 50lbs, and around the 30lb weight loss my pierods came back and I am now 15 weeks pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->