anyone else like me?

yes huni i've overweight, but the reason my periods are so messed up is cause of the RSD - it interferes with ovulatig cause the brain is messed up it doesn't always release the signal for hormones that makes you ovulate. Losing weight is an issue for me, cause I'm inactive now.

Oh okay, I wasnt trying to be rude I hope I didnt sound rude! :(

Thanks Mynxie hun :hugs: WAs a toughy even my own journal & forum entries at the time baffle me lol

yes you can thats where i buy mine! you can get it in liquid form which you add a few drops to water or capsules i think the recommended dose is 800 to 1000mg a day but dont quote me on that! lol i get the 400mg capsules and take 2 each morning coz from what i've heard the liquid one tastes yucky!! Good luck and let me know how u get on x x x :hugs: oh and if you ever wanna chat about it you can always PM me x x x
^

I mentioned this to you I did this & raspberry. I bought from the following site:
https://www.naturallygreen.co.uk/agnus-castus-liquid-extract-tincture-agnus-castus-100ml-p-210.html

&

https://www.naturallygreen.co.uk/ra...xtract-tincture-rubus-idaeus-100ml-p-222.html

gonna get some of the stuff u both said in a couple of weeks

sorry wobbs, my head is propper mushed atm

Thank you for all yr help huni xxxxx

AF finally showed up this evening, which I'm glad about cause I'd rather that than if I'm not preg still have no AF....but also cause I've taken so many meds the past week that I really would be paranoid.

glad your AF showed :hugs: now get yourself sum agnus castus and hopefully it will help you to ovulate regularly.

i will keep my fingers crossed for you!! good luck hun :hugs:

oh well....I though AF had showed but apparently not....go figure!

I Ovd about a week and a half ago but I doubt it's implantation cause I don't feel pregnant

My last few AFs have been REALLY light, last one barely lasted 2 days, but yesterday I wiped and there was blood....so I put a pad on, went to loo a few hours later and the pad was clean...that surely couldn't have been an entire AF could it??

oh this is really getting me down tbh

hey hun. fingers crossed for your bfp if you ov'ed a week and 1/2 ago theres every possibility it could be implantation! either way i hope you find out soon hun i know how hard the waiting can be i havn't had AF since mid july. take care hun x x x

thanks

just getting me down a bit now tbh, sick of not knowing when she'll turn up or if she'll turn up, if AF was regular i think TTC would be alot easier, lol, I'm sure you understand what I mean?

yes i understand completely! it's horrible i just wish i could be regular like most other people i just feel theres something wrong with me all the time!
have you not had any tests done or anything at the docs??
it gets me down aswell hun sum days i just cry coz i wanna be a mum so much! but if its meant to happen it will someday i spose.
keep ya chin up hun maybe occupy your mind with sumthin else like xmas shoppin!! lol + remember if u ever want a rant im here. sumtimes its good to talk things over with someone in a similar situation. take care x x x

I had some blood tests and other investigations done about a year ago now, everything was normal, the tests said I just didn't ovulate reguarly. It's just the RSD (for info on RSD see here )part of RSD is that it sometimes messes up AF and I'm one of those that it does mess up AF for

Oh good luck Mynxie. I really hope that the short period was not a period but an implantation sign.

How are you feeling today? Any better?

thanks huni

not 2 bad tonite thanks huni, how r u?

Hiya hun how are you? did af show up yet? still no af for me im on about cd95 now!
hope you ok x x x

Wow just read the stuff on RSD it sounds really complex! I think your doing brilliantly coping with it all x :hugs:

Thanks Jo

Yes Aailiya, she turned up, so onto next cycle, day 11 today I think...omg day 11 already! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->