anyone else like this at 7dpo

ciz

Mum to 2 girls and boy.. bub #4 due December 2023
Reaction score
Honest to god everybody in this house better stay clear of me today... my mood swings are through the roof. I just snapped at my OH all he did was ask if i wanted my pizza on now.. just wanted him to bugger off so I could carry on cleaning haha...my days

I don't remember being this moody ever during my run up to period.

At 8DPO I watched that new Pixar movie Inside Out at the theatres and bawled like a baby. I almost never cry during movies cuz, dude it's fiction. And I almost never cry in public cuz, embarrassing! But I could not help myself. So yeah I know how it is. Not sure if it means anything besides just hormones are raging. :shrug:

I've been reeeaally moody since about 5 dpo. Got my BFP today at 8 or 9 dpo. Main symptoms for me was PMS a week earlier than normal - moody and really crampy.

At 10dpo we were watching some vet tv show and I cried cuz someone lost their dog :*( I'm sensitive, but I don't think I'm usually THAT sensitive. Haven't been moody though, at least not in my eyes hahaha

Dunno if it's lucky I'm only dealing with the crabby arse mood and not crying at anything.. not really had any other signs other than some pinching left side and not sleeping great. Let's hope I'll have a nice suprise in couple days

I am 7DPO today and I got irritated/grumpy towards my DH today, too!! I normally don't get irritated with people until a few days before af starts and the first few days of af.

Tuesdays are our trash pick up days and DH always takes the trash container out in the mornings. Well this morning he didn't take out the 2 full and stinky bags from the kitchen so I ended up taking them out. I made a snarky remark to him when he asked me what I was doing?!

I hope this is a good sign for all of us who are being moody!! I have been a little emotional, too, crying over some things that aren't really that sad. But I am emotional almost every month so I don't consider it a sign for me.

Welp, I wasn't originally moody when I posted around 10dpo, but now AF is 5 (almost 6) days late and this past week near the end of the week I started to become a little moodier. Even said sorry to DH, who said "Oh, I didn't think you were bad at all" haha phew, maybe I just THOUGHT bad things lolol. he also doesn't know AF is late... telling him tonight because with all the symptoms I've been having and NO AF yet, made a doc apt for tomorrow. telling him tonight. was hoping to just say 'hey im pregnant' in some cute way, but ive gotten tests with BFP then BFN so im lost.

Good luck Lee! Hope your doctor's apt goes well!

This is totally how I've been since about 4-5DPO. Grouchy as heck. I feel bad especially for dh because I've been so irritable with him. Got emotional over something not really worth getting emotional over this afternoon. Feel like this is the longest pms ever!!

Yes most def. I'm on dpo 8 and I've been cranky since dpo 6 which is unusual for me. I am normally the mellow one in the bunch. My emotions have also been intensified both positively and less so.
I am under a lot of other stress also right now so that could be it also.
Or these cramps! Grrrr (Yay if implantation cramps!!)

Baby dust and blessings to everyone who wants it!

OMG. I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I'm at 7 DPO today and I have been a complete emotional MESS since 4 DPO. I'm irritable, weepy, sad, angry, and sometimes all at once! My poor DH has been a saint. I feel terrible.

I've also had tingles and cramps every day since 2 DPO (although I'm pretty sure 2-3 DPO was ovulation pain) even up today and it's going on right now as I speak. I never get cramps this early in my cycle (except for ovulation)!

I ended up taking a FRER today just because I wanted an explanation for all this craziness, but it was negative. :( Ugh. I gotta tell you, that did NOT improve my mood at ALL. LOL.

Just wanted to say hello I'm about 7dpo and definatly feeling the moods have absolutely no patience at all and just feel angry!!! I dunno what to think cause last few days iv had sore boobs quesyness and just general not feeling me........ I'm pretty certain we missed this month as ov was a week earlier than I expected but I just dunno what to put the symptoms down to other than perhaps my body ov early...... The tww is so hard!!!!

Forgot to say all symptoms other than seem to have completely disappeared now so wondering if there just ov symtoms.....

I just wanted to say that I tested early today at 10 DPO. I got my BFP! :happydance:

So, all those crazy moods and emotions I was having was definitely a sign!

Hope you all get good news, too!

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
Indeed you proved the point Uni...symptom spotting sometimes is dead on! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->