Anyone else lopsided?

AnneD

Reaction score
My toddler has a preference for one side (always has, actually), possibly partly due to persistent milk blisters on the other side (so nursing on that side occasionally hurts so much that I just can't bear it for long). In addition to that, my toddler likes to nurse for hours at night while we sleep, so I am now lopsided. Anyone else with the same problem? Do things ever go back to normal?

Me! Lol with my DS2 and now again with my DS3. I had surgery on my right one and so it just never can make the volume the left I think that on its own is what makes me lopsided because DS3 really rather nurse on the right side (small side) durring the night and we switch off and on nicely durring the day and when I am at work I start pumping that side, then do both, then finish with just that side! With DS2 they went back to normal so I hope they will this time too

Yep I have Superboobie again. They did revert to an even size after I stopped with DS so assume they will this time.

DS2 had a major preference for the right side so I was very lop-sided for a while. I've weaned him recently and they've gone back to normal pretty quickly.

That's reassuring - I hope things will go back to normal once I've stopped nursing. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->