Anyone else nervous?

bumpno1

Reaction score
Im 5 weeks in and suddenly very paranoid. 7 weeks seems soo long to wait til the 'safe' mark,
is anyone else really nervous???

i feel the same, petrified and anxious
why 7 weeks for the safe time, i thought it was 12 weeks ?
xx

Short reply...yes! But I didn't realise 7 weeks was the safe mark?! Do you know why that is?

what are the chances of something going wrong? my mum keeps telling me its only a small percentage of women that experience it but im just so scared

!! i get it - i got my hopes up that i had read it all wrong and that we only had 2 more weeks to go until it was safe
ha ha !!

I did until I had a private scan and even though we couldn't really hear the heart and there was not much to look at just hearing the doctor say everything looks fine is enough for me. Having a m/c I think it made me more paranoid as soon as I got the positive pregnancy test it was all I could think about. However now I am a little more relaxed and looking forward to the 12 week scan and seeing our baby again. Also last time I was so nervous this time it will be better.

is your scan booked in ?
i am seeing my GP on wed and not sure if she books it or if i self refer, which my hospital does..

Short reply...yes! But I didn't realise 7 weeks was the safe mark?! Do you know why that is?

Sorry maybe i didnt explain clearly I meant another 7 weeks from now!
Im 5 weeks so Ive got 7 weeks to wait until Im at 12 weeks. It just seems so far away x

is your scan booked in ?
i am seeing my GP on wed and not sure if she books it or if i self refer, which my hospital does..

not yet Ive seen my GP, she's going to get in touch with the hospital then the midwife is going to ring me!

I think Im going to get a private scan at 7 weeks, just to put my mind at rest

I'm nervous, I think its only natural but sadly there is no 'safe' time :( x

I am worse this time than last time...i think i was in the clouds during first tri with ds and i had no complications and now i am petrified i think twice about everything i do now!!!and any little cramp makes me so scared....yep 7 wks is a long time....

I did until I had a private scan and even though we couldn't really hear the heart and there was not much to look at just hearing the doctor say everything looks fine is enough for me. Having a m/c I think it made me more paranoid as soon as I got the positive pregnancy test it was all I could think about. However now I am a little more relaxed and looking forward to the 12 week scan and seeing our baby again. Also last time I was so nervous this time it will be better.

how far gone were u when u got ur private scan? i want one Asap but people are saying wait til 7 weeks because its clearer and you can hear the heartbeat x

I'm absoloutely terrified :/ lol, haven't even been doctors yet :( terrified parents will find out before im ready to tell them, I'm sure everyones nervous/scared when theyre in the first few weeks

Im so glad Im not the only one. Helps to know other people feel the same because my family tell me im being silly for worrying so much!!
I want to just sit around on my bum for the next 7 weeks, that way i know i cant do anything wrong ! ha

im also 5 weeks and so so scared that something will go wrong and i cant wait untill i see the little bean in there and hear the heart beat!!!! i try not to think about it everyday but i always seem to think about it...i get my scan at 9 weeks so i hope that hurrys

Since I had a m/c a year ago, I am pretty darn nervous myself. The doctor that I currently have only does one ultrasound at 20 weeks unless there is some concern so even though I am 42, I won't be getting one until then.

There is no reason to think anything is wrong so I just try not to think about it too much. It's hard though.

wow--I am not even close to the safe mark yet :( I am still so early in around 3-4 weeks not sure doing blood test this week. I had no idea there was a safe mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->