• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone else newly pregnant but waiting for af date to pass?

NY - You haven't hijacked the thread. We all want to know and care about how you are doing. It sounds like you have a great dr who is going to try to find out everything he can for you. I lost a baby this past Nov and it's very hard. I was a blighted ovum found at 6+weeks. We're all here for you to talk/rant/whatever you need.:hugs:

Pinga - Hoping the witch stays away for you. How many DPO are you? Keep us posted. Waiting for the first dr appt is so hard. I don't see my dr until May 11th. I was hoping it would be sooner b/c of my previous loss...guess not. Luckily my sister works at a fertilization clinic in the lab and took my blood yesterday. She said she'd call me today with my numbers then recheck it again next week. I'm so nervous even though I know the numbers won't mean anything until after next week.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Miamomma I am 13 dpo today got 1-2 Pregnant on a digi at 10dpo. Due tomorrow or thursday. Did a Tescos test earlier and it was really clear so I think I will be fine but you just never know.

hiya ladies, how are you all going?
iv had my appointment for my scan 9th of may which is a shame because oh wanted to come with me but we are meant to go to a meeting about ds so ohs got to go there and me for the scan. Ibooked in for the nurse today as iv been having pains and made me worry about another ectopic, the nurse was really nice but it looks like i might have a uti so prescribed me antibiotics just to be safe. how is it you can go with never having a uti but the moment you get pregnant theyr always appearing, owell iv just got to keep an high on the pains and hope for the best

Miamomma I am 13 dpo today got 1-2 Pregnant on a digi at 10dpo. Due tomorrow or thursday. Did a Tescos test earlier and it was really clear so I think I will be fine but you just never know.

congrats on your bfp:flower:

Hope the bloods go ok mimomma xx

Sarah i am risk of ectopic too so now af date has passed i am waiting on seeing the midwife next week and getting in for a early scan to see if the baby is in the right place. It horrid not knowing isn't it? xx

Some good news though i got 2-3 on a digi today so hopefully it's a good thing =) xx

Hope the bloods go ok mimomma xx

Sarah i am risk of ectopic too so now af date has passed i am waiting on seeing the midwife next week and getting in for a early scan to see if the baby is in the right place. It horrid not knowing isn't it? xx

Some good news though i got 2-3 on a digi today so hopefully it's a good thing =) xx

that is good news, hope your scan goes well. it is horrid its kind of peed me off a bit though because im supposed to be seen at 6 weeks but im not booked in till just over 7, it doesnt seem much but if it was in my tube that extra week means closer chance of losing my only hope of having children as i only have 1 left :cry: so its fx now, i cant see a midwife until 7 weeks, so im in limbo for 3 weeks of not knowing and it is really good you got 2-3 on your digi, as i remem with my ectopic my lines stayed faint x

NY - any news on the hcg yet? (figured since I found this thread I'd ask here vs. preseed)

:hugs: Hope you are doing ok!

Oh Sarah i know how you feel. I have a great feeling for you though and i think everything will go great. I wish they got you in sooner. With a past ectopic though you think they would get you in before 7 weeks xx

Oh Sarah i know how you feel. I have a great feeling for you though and i think everything will go great. I wish they got you in sooner. With a past ectopic though you think they would get you in before 7 weeks xx

hi, thank you :flower: , i was suprised myself as iv had 2 other pregnancies since the ectopic and they scanned me at 6weeks, but im sure everything will be ok, iv just snuck in another test and its really dark compared to 3 days so im sure its all good x
how are you today?

i'm not too bad, just paranoid you know waiting for symptoms! phones the epu an they said they will book me in for an early scan but i need to ring back when i'm 6 weeks so just holding on and waiting till then =)

Well I am finally past my AF date. Going to relax now and enjoy. But am going to really try and not gain to much weight with this one.
Good Luck to everyone else

I was due on Saturday so almost a week late now and my digi has gone from 1-2 to 2-3! Lines getting stronger on ICs aswell so FX'd it's looking ok. As I'm Type 2 Diabetic I've got an early scan on 6th May when I'll be just under 8 weeks. I shouldn't wish my life away but I really hope those 2 weeks go quickly!

How is everyone else doing? Hope all is well xx

Can I join in? I got my BFP today at 10 DPO, so still got a few days to go until AF is late. I can't quite believe it's all happening.

Congrats!!

Found out today at 10dpo and my cycles are usually 29 days so Monday or Tuesday next week - It's going to be a long weekend!

Congrats!!

Found out today at 10dpo and my cycles are usually 29 days so Monday or Tuesday next week - It's going to be a long weekend!

congrats :flower: it felt like the longest weekend for me than when its over it like " wow last week went fast" i did occupy myself by testing though :haha:,
how are you feeling? have you had any symtoms yet? ( sorry about my terrible spelling lol)

I wanna join, too :) I actually just started a thread about this before I found this one. AF would have been due tomorrow so I can't wait for it to pass so I can feel a little more relaxed. I was so calm with my DS 9 years ago, but I think I was just so naive about all the things that could happen. I need to get that relaxed attitide back!!

Congrats!!

congrats :flower: it felt like the longest weekend for me than when its over it like " wow last week went fast" i did occupy myself by testing though :haha:,
how are you feeling? have you had any symtoms yet? ( sorry about my terrible spelling lol)

I need to stop testing! I'm worrying myself too much :dohh:

I'm using the loo a lot, that's the most noticeable thing. My right boob hurts at night too :haha:

It doesn't help that my SIL had a MMC last Monday - made me worry more.

How are you feeling? x

Congrats!!

I need to stop testing! I'm worrying myself too much :dohh:

I'm using the loo a lot, that's the most noticeable thing. My right boob hurts at night too :haha:

It doesn't help that my SIL had a MMC last Monday - made me worry more.

How are you feeling? x

hi, im not too bad thanks, fed up with feeling bloated though......... i cant see my feet :cry: theyr not good but do like to see them once in a while :haha:, most of my symtoms have vanished although im having terrible heartburn at the moment and craving curry yum yum i could really do with one right now.
Testing was the only thing that got me by and i did my very last one 2 nights ago lol i like to see the lines get darker. :winkwink: well thats what i tell my oh i just really addicted to testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->