anyone else not find hb doppler 10 wk 6 days ?

Found mine at 10 weeks but took 45mins and was just heard. On my public hairline and just to the left of my belly button. At either side near ur hips u shud hear your heart beat which is slower this is the blood flow going to placenta. To find if it was mine or babies I held my fingers on my wrist to compare the speed.

I found my baby's last night, next to pubic line to the right, quite low down. It was a welcoming relief as the night before I had to go to A&E as I was bleeding.
I'm 13 weeks today x

Found baby for a minute this mornin ...i moved get phone managed video for 30 secs before baby floated away n hid i couldnt find again lol...

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-10/th_20151013_082245_zpsynl5zyye.jpg

Thanks ma ladies i did feel reluef..
Lil bugger ran off couldnt find again lol

With my first baby, I remember being so scared because I couldn't find a heart beat on Doppler until I was 14 weeks along! This is my fourth pregnancy. I found the heart beat at 10 weeks along, but I couldn't find it for days at a time. I couldn't find it when I was trying desperately at 16 and 17 weeks along! The only reason I'm calm now is because I'm almost 21 weeks along now and can feel baby on a regular basis, but my doctor cannot always find him on Doppler even now! Silly little hiding baby. My first baby did the same thing - the doctor would have to give me quick ultrasounds to check for a hear beat in late third Tri because he would still hide from that Doppler!

Thanks hun tonighy got home found babyb with 10 seca of it being on lol coulcnt believe it !
Feel bit better now xx

Awesome, I find baby very quickly, listen for a few seconds (literally ) and then put it away! It's an incredible thing to get to hear it and be reassured that baby is hanging on in there!!!

With my second, she couldn't find the heartbeat at 13 weeks so she brought in an ultrasound machine. Baby was just fine. :) Just hiding.

I heard the heartbeat for the first time at 10+6 weeks but the nurse made sure I was aware that it's not always possible to find so early.

I'm happy you did find it in the end though :) It's always such a relief!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->