Anyone else not received their Tax Credits renewal pack yet?

Brookey

Reaction score
Ive still not had mine but literally every person I know has already had theirs and sent it back!

Anyone else, or should I phone them and chase it up?x

I've not, it'll probably pop through the door this morning now I'd said so haha!

You can renew over the phone now too. I called them with a question and they let me renew then.

Not had mine yet either i checked on the website and it said if you haven't got it by 30th june to contact them it also said you can't renew until you have got your renewal pack :(

Unless you actually recieve your pack you cannot renew on the phone. Tried it a couple of times so far!!
Actually got my pack today.

Nope haven't had mine yet

Was just mentioning it earlier actuallyx

i have renewed over the phone every year for about 8 years now, and i would say half of those times i did it before the renewal pack came through the door, they only ask if you have it so they can click a box on the computer and move on to the next screen, so i have always just said yes

I havent even heard anything about this :O xx

Dont think ive had it yet i cant actually remember due to.moving ugh.

Mine came but after they messed up our claim for months after filling the form in before; I decided to do it via phone. Then after waiting nearly an hour on hold with no hope of getting through to someone I thought screw this and decided to send the form-except I couldn't as OH had cocked up filling it in and it would probably be returned :( So have to call them again and wait on hold until we finally get through. Oh and I can never remember the silly password they make you have these days, I only call them once a year FPS.....xx

They dont send all packs at the same time the period of time i think it ranges from april to 30th june

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->