Anyone else NTNP with a baby under 1?

Sweedot

Esmé and Teddy's mom
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am Bekah!

I have a five month old baby girl, Esmé, she's my angel! :kiss:

After stopping breastfeeding last month, my cycle has now returned and my hubby and I had a sort of whoops...anyway, I didn't fall pregnant that cycle ...but it got us thinking that it rally wouldn't be the worst thing if I did happen to fall pregnant again, even so soon after our daughter, we both definitely want more children and we were planning on ttc again next year anyway :winkwink:

He just got a promotion at work and so I think that has him a little more secure, anyway, I guess we have sort of fallen into NTNP...we're not using birth control and we've decided to see what happens, what will be will be!

I'm quite keen on the idea of a baby brother or sister for Ezzy, I want her to have a sibling close in age...am I nuts? Or are there more of you out there? Lol

:flower:

Hi there, my little boy is a little older than your daughter, hes 9/2 months but we have jus started our NTNP journey too! If you are nuts then I am too! lol x

Just searching to see what you were up to hun! We might be trying soon..Brieanan just turned 6 months and Im ready for another one already...just gotta get hubby 100% on board too haha

I must be super crazy then... We're NTNP now and Elsa's only 6 weeks! :blush: I've had previous fertility issues, hormone BC doesn't agree with me and we both want Elsa to have a siblibng close in age... So this is right for us. :cloud9:

Chez ...are you going for another C-section then I assume?

My son is 6 months old and we decided to see what happens. Originally we were going to start trying (tracking ovulation) when he turned 1 year. But like you... we had a slip up (didn't use a condom). Didn't get pregnant, but it got us thinking as well... But we are not telling any family or friends. They all think we are waiting until Jacob is at least 1 year old. Because everyone is always asking "when ya gonna have another one!?" LOL!

Chez ...are you going for another C-section then I assume?

If I get pregnant NTNP, yes I'm sure it'll have to be another. I had a brilliant experience with this one. As much as I'd have liked to try a VBAC if we were to wait to TTC, I don't mind a second and third C-section. :flower:

yeah..I had to have an emergency one..Im going for a VBAC but I am not afraid of a C-section again either...prefer not but it was nothing horrible like I thought it would be

yeah..I had to have an emergency one..Im going for a VBAC but I am not afraid of a C-section again either...prefer not but it was nothing horrible like I thought it would be

Yeah, I thought it was going to be terrible but it really wasn't. I'd only go for a C-sec if I get pregnant so soon after this LO, otherwise I'll be attempting VBAC if possible.

Hi mrsjerome! Lol

Well, definitely more ttc than NTNP....I'm 9 dpo....so two days until t day, lol

I'll let you know! Hehe

We decided not to use any form of birth control after LO was born. We want the kids close in age too. I would like to not get preg until the Fall, but it it would happen now that would be great too!

My son is 10 months and I had my coil removed this week. We're NTNP. Last time I tracked my cycles obsessively, this time I'd like to have a more relaxed attitude to TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->