Anyone else on baby 4 ?

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
Everyone I know stopped at three , except my nan lol , it seems so strange like everyone feels the need to make the pregnant again joke it's so annoying I planned to have all my children and I'm young so everyone assumes and it's not like that but sod it so I'm trying to see if anyone else fancies a chat about it , I'm finding this pregnancy so different to all my others , I'm gaining soooo much weight so not looking forward to working it off after wards I'm so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open to get my eldest to nursery and overall in general I just feel crap because of the tiredness and the weight I can't fit into anything at all I've had to buy loads of new clothes just to get into and its just upsetting and I crave something different every five seconds and I love chocolate but can't eat it because to be totally honest it's been giving me such bad wind and it makes me feel sick and I'm gutted about that but now rant over I'm over it and realising I've sounded really depressive but I'm actually not I'm just annoyed about these things and my hubby gets annoyed if I say things like "I'm fat" because to be fair to him I'm not big by any stretch of the imagination I'm just fatter then I've been in a very long time and i pride myself on being thin so it's a bummer for me be nice to know if anyone else is in the same sort of place right now , I'm also only 10+5 ish I think which makes the 8 lbs weight gain seem even worse :( x

Sorry for the essay thanks if you've got this far x

I'm on number 6 :)

I have 5 from a previous marriage and this is mine and my husbands first.

Meee! I am on number four too and this pregnancy has so far been very different to my other three, as in no MS, no sore boobs, no anything to be honest. I don't even feel pregnant! With my second I piled weight on very quickly and alot of it but to be fair I was eating masses of chocolate :dohh:
Anyway I'm rambling if you ever fancy a chat just pm me hun :thumbup:

I am! Only just found out so super early still.. All being well we should have number 4 jan next year!! I have 3 boys 8,7& 20 months this will be our last! Feeling a bit nervous of having 4 but just keeping fingers crossed all is healthy and goes well!! 😉

Congrats.

I am on baby no 6.... I am bound to hear some 'lots of kids jokes' but I don't care I'm happy. Xx

Don't get me wrong I'm over the moon but I just feel massive and unattractive it really sucks , thankyou all for replying it's nice to know I'm not alone on it all! And wow two of you on number 6 your houses must be constant stress how do you all cope I'm so nervous about it !! It's nice to have a big family though

Congratulations 😃
This is number 4 for me too. I'm a little nervous how it's going to be as I have a small atm. Only 7months. I have a 13yr old, 4 yr old & 7months. Any tips?? 😂

I have a 31/2 year old a 21/2 year old and a 1 year old , it's going to be manic , only advice I can give is deal with the toddler first the older ones can wait and the baby isn't going to go anywhere even if the screaming does go through your brain it's always the best way to sort things older ones are normally easier to sort out too so if they have an issues talk whilst sorting the toddler out then go on to baby last as baby's aren't going to move they'll either scream until your there or scream it out and sleep it doesn't hurt x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->