Anyone else on CD9 ?

Fairydust22

Mum of 5 TTC my miracle
Reaction score
I'm on cd9 today I am testing for O at the moment as I am not sure where my cycle is at this month lol :flower:

Me too! CD9 testing for ov coz i think I missed testing ov before coz started on CD14 ish

My fertility monitor says high fertility I'm hoping I will ovulate in the next few days

Oh i really want to get a fertility monitor! But we are getting married in five weeks and cant really spare the cash This month. OH says to get one after the wedding.. :( boo. I love spending money

I love spending money too it won't be long until you get a monitor wow getting married & trying for a baby all exciting :)

I love spending money too it won't be long until you get a monitor wow getting married & trying for a baby all exciting :)

Yep getting married 5 weeks on Friday so excited. We've been ttc for a year on and off but are really going for it now lol. I am going away for hen weekend Friday so have ordered digital ov tests which will be here ready for me on Monday which will be CD14 so hopefully they will show if I ov coz cheapies seem to be a waste of time..! Then next month will splash out on monitor I think :) x

CD 8 and I have high on my monitor as well. Hoping and praying we will be able to conceive baby number 2.

Yep getting married 5 weeks on Friday so excited. We've been ttc for a year on and off but are really going for it now lol. I am going away for hen weekend Friday so have ordered digital ov tests which will be here ready for me on Monday which will be CD14 so hopefully they will show if I ov coz cheapies seem to be a waste of time..! Then next month will splash out on monitor I think :) x

Have a fantastic time on your hen weekend I bet you can't wait to try the digital ov I agree the cheapies are a waste of time the digital & monitor is the best :)

CD 8 and I have high on my monitor as well. Hoping and praying we will be able to conceive baby number 2.

Hiya & welcome is this your first cycle on your monitor? I have bought digital opk too as we'll as the monitor lol I hope you get your bfp too this month :dust:

Hiya & welcome is this your first cycle on your monitor? I have bought digital opk too as we'll as the monitor lol I hope you get your bfp too this month :dust:

This will be my first cycle TTC #2. We were blessed with our first son however he passed at 31 weeks, we miss our Christopher so much and want to expand our family so I am trying for a sibling. Last time we were blessed on the first try with the help of the Monitor and pre seed! :)

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: it's my first cycle too after my mc

I'm CD11, no positive OPKS as of yet. I'm thinking around CD18, as this is when I ovulated last month. Does anyone think that's late for ovulation to occur?

I'm CD11, no positive OPKS as of yet. I'm thinking around CD18, as this is when I ovulated last month. Does anyone think that's late for ovulation to occur?

I'm on day cd 10 now I have high fertility on my fertility monitor what length is your cycle ?

I have a 28 day cycle? I use OPKs they've been negative and I also use CBFM and that's confirming no ovulation by giving me a low statuses x

I'm on day cd 10 now I have high fertility on my fertility monitor what length is your cycle ?

I have a 28 day cycle? I use OPKs they've been negative and I also use CBFM and that's confirming no ovulation by giving me a low statuses x

Before my pregnancy I was a 26/27 day cycle and ovulated between 10-13 CD. I am CD 9, BD yesterday and gonna try to sneak one tonight if hubby is in the mood...lol I don't think CD18 is necessary late. It is more about having at least 10 days after the O date to support the envioronment to conceive :thumbup:

Thanks for that information! I was just seeing every other lady say they're getting ready to ovulate at around CD10-CD14. So I was thinking god I ovulate a bit late don't I? :haha:

Good luck to you Hun, covering all basis before ovulation actually takes place. That's what my plans are for this cycle although I've been bedding quite a lot this week, knowing ovulation will take place next week. I just want to have the sperm there ready for my egg. Baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->