Anyone else on progesterone before getting pregnant? PLEASE READ!

tkeith8109

Reaction score
I hope you don't mind, I am jumping over from the ttc board to ask a few questions. My ob put me on progesterone for 10 days out of the month so it would help with my heavy periods. She said the first month would probably be pretty normal, but after that my periods and cramping would get a lot better. This was my 2nd cycle on it and I already noticed a difference between when I o'd and I haven't had bad cramping the week before my period. The whole time I was on the medication last cycle I cramped. So this time when I didn't cramp at all I thought that was odd. I expected to have some preg symp. while on it, but never did. I stopped taking it on Friday and on Saturday I started having nausea, started gagging, actually. Sunday night, 11dpo) I went to the bathroom and there was 2 strings of ewcm with brown spots mixed in. I started getting really excited thinking this was ib. After that I started getting nauseous at night, my back has been hurting, I have had trouble sleeping, I gagged again on Monday, my boobs and nipples have been really sore (this has NEVER happened and I have been pregnant 3 times.) I have seriously never had sore boobs a day in my life. My stomach has been kind of cramping, but nothing major and it stays to my left side for the most part. Sometimes it goes to the lower part, and it's not constant. I really thought I was pregnant so I took a digi yesterday, 12 dpo and it was neg. Took a frer today, 13dpo, again neg. Af is due either tomorrow or Thursday, so I know I'm not out til af shows up. However, my main question is if coming off the progesterone can that cause these symptoms OR if I am probably pregnant and since ib was on Sunday it is still taking time to show up??? I am preparing for af to show up on time, but I still want to hold on to some hope. I just feel like if I am having all of these symptoms that it would show a pos by now. I should also mention that after the possible ib my cm, which was creamy and white, is a little more like when I'm aroused and I have noticed a couple of specs of brownish pink. To me this sounds like a text book early pregnancy, but with this medication being new to me I am just thinking it's not. Also, I didn't have anything last month like this. I will retest if af doesn't show of course. I just wanted to see if anyone took this before they were pregnant and what your experience was. The only thing I can find online is people that are already pregnant and taking it. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->