Anyone else on their last cycle day?

flamingpanda

Reaction score
I should be due tomorrow, anyone care to join me in waiting? I'm not sure we did enough this month to be honest but the end of my cycle seems to have been weird so who knows!

I remember my symptoms with my first child were pretty much that I felt like my period was coming and then when I was two days late I woke up and my boobs seemed huge. :haha: I knew before I tested.

Since I had my little girl my periods have always started with spotting about a week prior. I didn't have any of that this month and the last 24 hours I've felt hungry and nauseous. That probably doesn't mean anything but it's unusual. Not in line with what I felt last time though.

Anyone else on their last cycle day or getting close?

Me! Well, AF is actually due today. BFN yesterday but had a few symptoms like bloating, a bit of cramping, and my boobs usually hurt before AF but they aren't sore at all. When are you testing?

Hi. :) I'm not sure! I tested 2 days late last time and got a positive. So that would be... Saturday. But that seems like a long time away! Although like I said, I knew by that point what the result would be, I just felt so different. At the moment I just feel a bit crappy, which is probably not a good sign.

If AF is due today then maybe yesterday was too soon? Are you testing again today or waiting?

Well I am going to try and hold out until Sunday if AF doesn't come by then! Last time though I didn't get a BFP til about 19DPO (ended in MC), but like you said, the weekend seems ages away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->