Anyone else only 'allowed' 2 babies!

yup! my husband has said two and thats it, he reckons hes getting a vascetomy as soon as baby 2 is born.

its made it really hard for me because id be so happy with two healthy children but i always saw myself with at least one of each gender.

i said it was unfair that he had put a limit on it and he came back with "its unfair if you make me have children i dont want"

cant argue with that really can i??

I got broody like you very soon after my first was born. Had not planned to do anything about it but nature took its own course and my second was born 16 months to the day after my first.

Really really tough at the start but the bond they have is absolutely unbelievable. they are almost like twins.

Wee doll is three now and we have had two mc since she was born. If I am lucky enough to have another baby I will be trying for another one straight after so they will have the same bond as my oldest two. Nothing beats it.

I am 40, have two beautiful sons (aged 5 and 3) and went through a really, REALLY bad period of angst, wanting another, with hubby saing NO. I have finally come around to it....for me, part of it is realizing Im at a new stage, doing new types of activities with the boys (bowling, movies), and doing stuff for myself (a drama class) and at age 40, it would be a struggle....as well as the more practical stuff, we dont have family to help, we dont have loads of money, we both work, etc etc....BUT it was really hard to come to terms with.....I started sponsoring two children overseas, and that has brought a new joy into my life....I have my two sons, and now a "surrogate" son from honduras and a girl from bangladesh.....anyway, for the original poster - you are still young....give it some time....your husband may change his mind....YOU may change your mind after a second...enjoy your baby and see how it goes....but I do understand your feelings....Im forever broody!

My O/H is the same. He says we can only ever have 2 and that will never change! We haven't even had our first yet (we are NTNP) but i can feel that if i am lucky enough to have two, then I might get upset one day that I can't have anymore! thats why i think I might try and space them out a bit when we do have them..... xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->