Anyone else PG after a m/c?

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
I am PG after two back to back m/c. I am almost consumed with checking for spotting or bleeding, and obsessing over symptoms-whether or not I have any, and how strong they are. Is there anyone else who feels like this too? I wish I was back in the innocent days of just "being pregnant", but, now I know how real those risks are, and it terrifies me.

ye hun i had a m/c on the 6th julu n fell straught away again! i took me 15 mnths to get that 1 pregnancy to loose it! now im prg with baby no2 so hopefully all will be well now as im past the 12 week mark! I hope u hav a happy healthy pregnancy and the 12 weeks will fly by

xx

I had a very bad experience with a miscarriage (not that any are good) but I had some problems, and hemorraged and it was pretty awful. When I got pregnant again I felt like I could never relax. I've bled three times in this pregnancy too, the last time at 18 weeks.

I think if you let yourself get stressed and worried then it will never get easier. You will worry until 12 weeks, and then until 24, and then until term, and then until birth, and then you will still worry every night that something will happen when they're in their cot, or when they're out the until the day you die really.

Point is that I quickly realised that if I spent all my time worrying then I wouldn't enjoy any aspect of being a parent and I needed to understand that some things are beyond my control no matter what I want.

I think if you let yourself get stressed and worried then it will never get easier. You will worry until 12 weeks, and then until 24, and then until term, and then until birth, and then you will still worry every night that something will happen when they're in their cot, or when they're out the until the day you die really.

Point is that I quickly realised that if I spent all my time worrying then I wouldn't enjoy any aspect of being a parent and I needed to understand that some things are beyond my control no matter what I want.

Exceptionally said. Thank you for this statement. It's a great perceptive to get through m/c anxiety.

I had a m/c in 4/07 and it took me til last month to get pg again and it's been so hard to not stress and freak out. it's like we know how fast it can all be taken away. i had bleeding after bd and really freaked out. i just keep reminding myself that most mommies following a m/c have a full term healthy pregnancy. i just want to get past these early weeks, maybe then it'll be more real and i won't fret so much

Well, I am bleeding and cramping now...

I had a natural miscarriage in mid-July at 8wk4d. I am now almost six weeks pregnant and going for an early scan this Friday.

JM

Well, I am bleeding and cramping now...

Hun are you ok?

Praying for you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

.........................so sorry hun, just read your other thread, sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had a MMC 09/07 and got my BFP yesterday - I swing from elation to pure panic but as others have said I am going to relax and enjoy this pg otherwise I am going to drive myself mad.

:-( I am in exactly the same situation as you. I have had 2 back to back miscarriages, the last not diagnosed until 12 + 5 as a missed miscarriage. I had a D&C on 21st July.
I am now 5 weeks and 2 days and spend half my life in the loo checking for blood.
My dr has been really good and she is arranging for me to have an early scan so hopefully that will give me a bit of confidence.
Good luck and chin up

:hug:

i had a mc in june and now im 8wks preg again to be honest once i got past the 6wk mark i have not worryied im taking it one day at a time on a what ever happens will happen and it will happen for a reason but i do check everytime i go to the toilet for blood

i had two miscarriages close together, and now i'm pregnant again!
can happen!
good luck hun!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012