Anyone else pregnant soon after a cection?

sammie13s

Reaction score
Been experiencing more pain than normal and was told it's because I had a cection in feb this year. Be nice to talk to someone that's recently had one too :D x

Omg girl I'm in the exact same boat. My son was born feb 10th via emergency c-section and I conceived this month on the 10th. Exactly 3 months!! (Im an idiot. But we did try to prevent it!!) I'm worried as heck :( No pain for me tho. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well!

Very scary isn't it? Iv found things like period pains are more stronger in this pregnancy and read it's because of the surgery. Are you going to have another cection? X

I want to do a vbac but the chances look slim =__= how about you?! My son was huge when he was born so I'm worried about carrying this baby safely.

Mine was feb this year at 29 weeks and she died at 9 days old so I'm high risk so got no choice Hun xx

Mine are 12 months apart--both c-sections--and no issues with either:)

Mine was feb this year at 29 weeks and she died at 9 days old so I'm high risk so got no choice Hun xx

I am so sorry to hear that :( I just noticed the pics in your siggy. I'll be sending good vibes your way for the rest of the pregnancy. Let it be a strong little bean!!! :)

Jellybean- thanks for the good word!! I'm glad to hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->