Anyone else pregnant with their 4th?

happynewmom1

Reaction score
So we just got a surprise bfp! We weren't planning on another for awhile. I'm still nursing our 17 month old at night so I kept telling myself my period was late because of that or the new work out program or stress but nope. 3 tests with very strong lines. Oops! Babies are a blessing though so we will make this work! I'm already nervous though with the cramps and back ache! Also nervous about having 4..i hope I can manage! :) anyone else??

Congratulations! Number 4 for us too. Terrified and excited all at the same time. Yjink 3 under 3 will be my biggest challenge so far.

Congratulations! Number 4 for us too. Terrified and excited all at the same time. Yjink 3 under 3 will be my biggest challenge so far.

Wow that will be amazing and busy!!! Congratulations to you too!! Our age gaps might be easier.. Ours will be 7, 5 and 2 when this little one arrives! I'm super nervous but getting more excited as it sinks in.

Remind me though... Cramps and back aches are normal? I feel like yes but having had two early losses everything makes me paranoid about everything haha I'm still waiting for nausea to kick in. It started badly with all the others by 6 weeks lol

I'm sorry about your losses. Honestly what your feeling is totally normal. My back is always bad pregnant or not but the cramps have been awful. I've been so sure AF would arrive. Wish my sicknsss would go away though, too early to call it yet but it's looking like I will have hg like in my other pregnancies. Started meds so hoping gircit to improve really soon.

I'm sorry about your losses. Honestly what your feeling is totally normal. My back is always bad pregnant or not but the cramps have been awful. I've been so sure AF would arrive. Wish my sicknsss would go away though, too early to call it yet but it's looking like I will have hg like in my other pregnancies. Started meds so hoping gircit to improve really soon.

Thank you for the reassurance! That's exactly what it feels like. I'm sooooo sorry to hear about the sickness! I can't even imagine that especially while taking care of 3 other little ones! I hope the meds help! :hugs:

I usually start getting the nausea (which I know is nowhere near what hg is!) at 6 weeks.. So far only tiny bits of it here and there so either I'm earlier than my estimation (might be possible since I'm unsure when ovulation was exactly) or hoping it will be easier but not holding my breath on that lol

Hi ladies number 4 for me too... I'm so anxious this time every pain etc sends me into overthinking... I had a major bleed at week 6 didn't even scan me said miscarriage 4 weeks later I felt so ill they scanned me and there was bean waving at me on the screen.
12 week scan on Tuesday then I can relax a little.
I'm secretly really excited though 😁.
Congrats to you both ladies xx

Hopefully you will be lucky and avoid it. I didn't get much sickness in my last pregnancy. Was bliss after my other pregnancies.

Do you have any idea yet when you will be due? At the moment my EDD is 14th match. My birthday is on the 9th so it will be a lovely present.

Could congratulations cKelly. The exact same happened to me with my first. Major bleed 6 weeks. Was Told i miscarried but then got admitted into hopital 4 weeks later because of stomach pain and they found my boy. One of the best days of my life. Hope your scan goes well!

I'm expecting #4. I found the jump from 2-3 so hard I'm hoping this will be a breeze!
I'm doing ok. Loads of really bad nausea and been spotting a lot. I needed a scan at 7 weeks due to passing loads of clots two big ones. But scan was great showed baby with a strong hearbeat but a week behind what I thought I was. I did have a mc back in Jan so I'm still very nervous xxx

Number four for me. Eldest is 15 and lives with his dad. Next in line is 10 and just went to live with her dad 8 months ago :cry: . It's number two for me and hubby though :cloud9: our daughter is four and very excited. :cloud9:

Yay! I'm so excited for you ladies!

Ckelly, I'm so sorry you've had so much to worry about already! Your story is amazing. Your sweet baby held on!

Maryanne, according to my lmp my due March 5th but I only had 3 periods since having our last and they weren't perfect as far as days apart so I'm not 100% sure on it. I could be a week off since I wasn't doing well tracking ovulation and things like I usually do lol of course.. The one month I got lazy haha

That's amazing that happened to you too! I'm thinking next time if I'm told I had a loss, I'll insist on a scan. Never know! I'm so happy it's worked that way for you ladies though. It must have been so devastating to think one thing and a huge switch of emotions when you found your sweet baby still there!

Kirsty, I'm so sorry to hear about all the worry so far :hugs: I'm so glad your little one is hanging in there! Are you getting to rest much?? Do you have anyone to help a bit?

Nordicpixie, congrats! So exciting to have another little one and 4 is an amazing age for an older sibling. Our middle daughter was 3.5 when our youngest was born and it was amazing to see how exciting and into the baby she has been!

Is anyone here nervous about announcing?? It will be awhile but if I start to show early this time, I'm afraid I'll have to tell earlier and in a way I'm dreading it. My family is so unbelievably judgemental and all in our business but they don't live far and we do see them as they are good with the kids and only seems fair. There is no contact with my husbands family after a falling out so feel like my kids should have grandparents. But anyway.. If you aren't nervous still share! What is everyone planning to do to announce??

Yes very very nervous here. We told my grandmother a few days ago and it didn't go well so I'm expecting no different we tell everyone else. People were so rude when we announced our third so I'm really stressing over it already. I had to announce at 8 weeks last time as bump/bloat couldn't be hidden and people are asking was I pregnant so I'm hoping I don't show quickly this time. We made our announcement picture yesterday though, thought we would keep it as simple as possible.

Yes very very nervous here. We told my grandmother a few days ago and it didn't go well so I'm expecting no different we tell everyone else. People were so rude when we announced our third so I'm really stressing over it already. I had to announce at 8 weeks last time as bump/bloat couldn't be hidden and people are asking was I pregnant so I'm hoping I don't show quickly this time. We made our announcement picture yesterday though, thought we would keep it as simple as possible.

I'm sooooo sorry you have to deal with that. It's not fair that family can be so mean about our sweet babies! I hope you are able to hide it longer and be excited despite them.

I LOVE your announcement! Super cute!!

That sounds nice. I'd love to do something with the kids in but with them being so young it would probably be an impossible task. My daughter will not stay still for a second. I don't have a recent picture of her that's not blurred lol.

That sounds nice. I'd love to do something with the kids in but with them being so young it would probably be an impossible task. My daughter will not stay still for a second. I don't have a recent picture of her that's not blurred lol.

Haha at that age I don't blame you! Would be really difficult! I'm not even sure if we can pull it off with ours right now.. Our 17 month old is always on the move.

Hi ladies! I'm expecting my fourth, but will technically be number 7 including my OH's children from previous relationships. Im so very excited, although would've waited longer by better plan as my youngest is only 16 months old. She'll be 3 months shy of 2 when baby arrives. My older two were only 12 months and 8 days apart though so the age gap doesn't really concern me too much.
We have children that are 15, 12, 7, 6, 3 and 16 months.
Hope you ladies have a better go at this pregnancy than I have. HG sucks! Haha. I'm still sick a lot at 19 weeks but it's been a bit better.
Huge :hugs: and H&H 9 months to all of you!

Hi ladies! I'm expecting my fourth, but will technically be number 7 including my OH's children from previous relationships. Im so very excited, although would've waited longer by better plan as my youngest is only 16 months old. She'll be 3 months shy of 2 when baby arrives. My older two were only 12 months and 8 days apart though so the age gap doesn't really concern me too much.
We have children that are 15, 12, 7, 6, 3 and 16 months.
Hope you ladies have a better go at this pregnancy than I have. HG sucks! Haha. I'm still sick a lot at 19 weeks but it's been a bit better.
Huge :hugs: and H&H 9 months to all of you!

Wow! It sounds like you are a super blessed momma! And very busy! I'm sorry to hear about the sickness!! I'm glad its starting to ease some!!

Sooooo how did you announce? :)

We have our 4th (and last) baby on the way. We originally settled on 2 because DS2 has severe ADHD but DS3 happened unexpectedly (we weren't trying) and after months of denial, got used to the idea. But there almost a 10 year gap between DS1 and DS3 then a 6.5 year age gap between DS2 and DS3. I was adamant I was having my tubes tied after DS3 until a friend opened her mouth and pointed out the age gaps. My mother is the youngest of 4 with the largest gap being 13 years, smallest being 7 and I remember her saying she often felt alone as the eldest had moved out and started her own family and that her 2 older brothers didn't want their baby sister dragging behind them and their friends. Hubby was an only child for his mother - he has siblings but his father is in a different relationship so he didn't grow up particularly close with them. We sat down and talked and decided we don't want DS3 to feel alone as he grows up so decided that #4 was it. But there were conditions too - if I wasn't pregnant by the time he was 9 months old, I wasn't doing it because I'm 33 this year and feel I am too old to have anymore babies. So we have a 17 month age gap. I don't think it's going to be any more difficult than it was having 21 months between the first 2 especially now they are older and more independent and like to help out with the baby but we will see how time plays out.

When I found out I was pregnant with DS3, I was in tears so didn't say anything to anyone but hubby, a close friend and my mother. I'd dropped off some money to a so-called friend who bailed me up the morning I found out (I'd said nothing because I was processing emotions) and told me I looked like shit so I must be pregnant regardless of the fact I had only had 3 hours sleep the night before due to sitting a restless toddler the night before. She proceeded to bully the friend who I had told for answers then when she couldn't get them, bailed up MIL who had been sworn to secrecy. When that failed, she publicly announced it to everyone leaving me with no choice but to confirm it. Needless to say, she still denies her actions and I have had nothing to do with her since. This time, even though baby is planned, I've told very, very few. I had the support last time but because we planned this one, the tide will turn and everyone will have to have a say in our choices. Personally, don't announce it until you are ready. And those who don't have anything nice to say don't have to play a roll in the bringing up of baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->