Anyone else pregnant with there last baby and really sad about it?

im sad, but relieved at tge same time. im 32 and that may not be that old, but pregnany is hard for me and the older i get the harder it will be. three is a perfect number for us, we will have our two girls and a boy, so it seems our family is complete. i do get the pangs of sadness that im experiences things for the last time, but my patience really and anxiety cant handle more than three. i love my children and want to give them everything, and it would be hard to do with a large number.:)

This may be my last and I'll be honest, it does make me sad. I have an 11 year old DD from a previous marriage and this will be his first. We are both secretly hoping for a boy this time. He's already said that if this one is a girl, there may not be a third and he'd probably get a vasectomy :( If it's a boy, we might try again, because baby #3 would be the bonus surprise baby. I do want my little boy, but I'm not gonna lie, I'd love another little girl, too, and I know she'd have him wrapped around her little finger, lol. I'm 33 and I do worry about my age with a third baby, but I think I'm gonna try to convince him to let me just get another iud, regardless of what the baby is, just for a bit anyway.

DH is getting the snip tomorrow, I am very sad but I know I cannot put my body or my family through this again. I have been very very sick and I have very traumatic post births, PTSD, PND, it's not something I can do again. I would love to have had one girl in the bunch I think that may have helped but I adore my boys.

We've agreed in principle that this is our last baby, but both of us are loath to get anything permanent done. Hubby doesn't want the snip - he hates hospitals, operations and anything medical so it's highly unlikely he'd do that and to be honest, I'd probably not be comfortable asking him to do that. I had thought about getting 'fixed' as hubby puts it lol. I was all for it a few months ago, but now I'm leaning more towards a coil. I believe that they're 5 years, please correct me if I'm wrong, and there is a history of early menopause in my family starting 34-36 years. In 5 years time I'll be 35 so if by then we haven't decided to try again, then it'll be too late anyway lol :wacko:

I would love to keep having babies...the babies themselves are amazing and I love being a Mum. But, the pregnancies are harder and getting harder as I get older and have more small children to round up lol. I think I'm happy with the 3, but I'm not going to lie, the urge to keep going is definitely there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->