Anyone else really calm this month?

tkeith8109

Reaction score
So this our 1st month ttc with #3. With my 1st it took us 4 months and 2nd and 3rd on the 1st try. My 2nd ended in a mmc. With my 2nd and 3rd pregnancy I knew I was pregnant when I had the ovary twinge thing. I am currently 3dpo and I just feel super calm. It's almost like Im like," yeah I know I am pregnant, but since its too early it will show up next week so what evs." Idk its so hard to explain. Idk if this could mean that deep down I know it worked. Has anyone else felt like this? What was the outcome? The only "symptoms" I have had was a headache last night that was behind my eyes that made me super nauseous and my lower back is really hurting today. I know its too early for symptoms so i dont think that is even what it is. With my previous pregnancies I was able to get a pretty decent positive 6 days before my missed period.

Well you've had early success before so I'm sure you'll get lucky again.

In the past year I have had calm months, anxious months, angry months and just about every kind of month in between. It means nothing.

Good luck

I definitely remember the angry months with my daughter. I thought I was going insane and Im sure my husband rethought the pregnancy thing a few times :) i know it will happen when it happens. I have pcos and no thyroid so I have no clue how this time will turn out. Good luck to you as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->