Anyone else showing early?

JessNJeremy

Reaction score
Is anybody else out there showing early with their first pregnancy?! This is my first and I'm petite so it was my understanding that I shouldn't show until later on...but as you can see--I'm bulging already!!! But I only weigh 115 now only about 3-5 lbs more than prepregnancy! What the heck?! lol...and you should see my belly right after I eat!!! :rofl: I look so much further along! I don't think it's just fat because it's pretty hard/firm. hmmm...i was just wondering if there are any other future moms out there already poking out and growing out of clothes! I just got one of those stretchy band things that go around your waist so you don't have to buy maternity clothes for awhile and i absolutely love it!
https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/jrenke0485/jesss004.jpg

well 13 weeks is when you start to show so i would say your on tract. not that i know lol but from what i've read

I look quite similar to you! And we're both 13 weeks so it is obviously the best way to be ;) I was about 120 prepregnancy but have gone down to about 113 now just through being sick and not being able to eat too much. I think different women just do different things. I have quite small hips, like even in comparison to other bits of my body so that's why I think I'm showing more. Your little bump is lovely!

I'm at 12 weeks and I think I have a bump. I am 5'5 and I weighed 150-155 prepregnancy. To me it just looks like I am fat so I am still buying clothes that hide it. Some people still tell me that I'm not showing and others say I have a lil bump. Your bump is cute, be proud.

i'm heading towards week 12 and while I can spot i've put weight on (and the tightness of my clothes confirms it!) I'm not sure others would necessarily notice it as a baby yet. It unfortunately looks like I've just eaten too much Christmas pudding.....maybe I did??!! :rofl:

I've decided that come next week I've got to buy some new trousers, I'm so fed up of bursting out of mine!!!

i can still fit into most of my clothes as i wear them on my hips anyway but there are some that are too tight so i got two maternity skirts
man it was like eating a food you didnt know existed - SO COMFY
i totally recommend it, if u dont want ppl to know yet make sure there are no outside tags like my brand tho, or just cut them off

:crib:

:hi: that's one cute bump!!! I keep looking in the mirror and asking OH, does it look like i'm pregnant yet??? and he keeps saying... no, not yet!!! he knows my flabby belly better than anyone! your bump is definitely a bump though, there's not a dot of fat on you!! congratulations:hugs:

I have a bump some people have noticed already, was just looking like i'd put weight on but now its getting nice and round! :)

I think I ate too much over the holidays too hehe. I feel better about showing though, thanks ladies!

I didn't get a bump untill 15 weeks then it grew REALLLLLLY fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->