anyone else starting clomid?

Hi Everyone! I have PCOS and am on my first round of Clomid 50 mg days 3-7. I am new to BnB and so far love all the wonderful advice and words of wisdom I have recieved. My DH and I have been TTC for about a year now with no luck. Hoping for some good news in the near future! Thanks to everyone for sharing their stories. It makes me feel like I am not the only one who is in the boat!

I have PCOS too and took my first round of clomid (50mg days 3-7) this cycle. Currently I am on cd 14 and using OPKs waiting for the smiley face. My DH and I have also been trying for about a year now with no luck. Good luck to you!

No :blush: I figured I didn't need to. should I?

If you're going to be monitored by internal ultrasounds or day 21 bloods then no because they'll be able to tell you, but if they're not I would maybe use opks so at least you know for definite that you ovulated. You can get them really cheap on amazon.

Hi Everyone! I have PCOS and am on my first round of Clomid 50 mg days 3-7. I am new to BnB and so far love all the wonderful advice and words of wisdom I have recieved. My DH and I have been TTC for about a year now with no luck. Hoping for some good news in the near future! Thanks to everyone for sharing their stories. It makes me feel like I am not the only one who is in the boat!

I have PCOS too and took my first round of clomid (50mg days 3-7) this cycle. Currently I am on cd 14 and using OPKs waiting for the smiley face. My DH and I have also been trying for about a year now with no luck. Good luck to you!

Hiya Kate & Michelle.

Welcome to the clomid club guys :) I hope clomid works for you both and that for all of us, our time on the ttc forum is very short and sweet. Good Luck and lots of :dust:

No :blush: I figured I didn't need to. should I?

If you're going to be monitored by internal ultrasounds or day 21 bloods then no because they'll be able to tell you, but if they're not I would maybe use opks so at least you know for definite that you ovulated. You can get them really cheap on amazon.

Yeha I've spent so much money on IC's already. I think I'm going to take a break from monitoring myself. Doc said I'm having a blood test anyways.

Yeah there's no need if you're getting your bloods done. I feel like the days are going so slowly, I just want to hurry up and OV. It's the dredded 2WW that will feel like a life time though, I'm going to try not to symptom spot this month because it sends me :crazy: Harder said than done!

Yeah there's no need if you're getting your bloods done. I feel like the days are going so slowly, I just want to hurry up and OV. It's the dredded 2WW that will feel like a life time though, I'm going to try not to symptom spot this month because it sends me :crazy: Harder said than done!

me too!! I want to try to relax as much as possible. thankfully december is coming up. i'll be busy enough to ignore symptoms (hopefully). I've always wanted my baby due in the fall so I'm praying this is finally it!

Yeah me too, it's my favourite time of the year. You're right about being busy, hopefully I'll be too busy to obsess. I haven't done any preparation for Christmas yet so it's going to be a hectic month.

I took clomid for the first time this cycle and am on cd 23...still no confirmed ovulation. if no ovulation by cd 27 or 28 then I will be taking provera and taking 100 mg of clomid

Thanks for the good luck!DO you have a recommendation on OPKs? Not sure which one would be best. Good luck to you and your DH!

Thanks for the good luck!DO you have a recommendation on OPKs? Not sure which one would be best. Good luck to you and your DH!

Personally I like the Answer test strips. They are more clear than ic's and actually show progress instead of just one answer for your Lh surge

Thanks for the response. I had bloods done and doc said my progesterone is SUPER low. Around a 1 and I dont ovulate so she decided that was the best thing to do. What are the side effects?

Hi! I'm in the EXACT same boat.... Progesterone of 3! And I'm on my first round of 50gm on days 5-9. I'm also having a HSG on day 12 which is supposed to be insanely painful is supposed to increase fertility so i hope it's the month for both of us!

Thanks for the response. I had bloods done and doc said my progesterone is SUPER low. Around a 1 and I dont ovulate so she decided that was the best thing to do. What are the side effects?

Hi! I'm in the EXACT same boat.... Progesterone of 3! And I'm on my first round of 50gm on days 5-9. I'm also having a HSG on day 12 which is supposed to be insanely painful is supposed to increase fertility so i hope it's the month for both of us!

For sure!! When do you start clomid?

Start this Thursday. I'm really excited I feel like it's my first real month. My best friend has severe pcos and got pregnant first round so I'm hoping to borrow some of her luck! When do you start?

Prior months I have always used IC, but my RE said she really only likes to have her patients used Clear blue digital.

Start this Thursday. I'm really excited I feel like it's my first real month. My best friend has severe pcos and got pregnant first round so I'm hoping to borrow some of her luck! When do you start?

I'm on my 6th pill out of 10 of provera and then whenever my period starts, i take clomid cd 5

Prior months I have always used IC, but my RE said she really only likes to have her patients used Clear blue digital.

I have only used the Clear Blue "smiley face" OPK's but I love them. They take all of the guess work out!

Hiya girlies.

Just thought I'd share my lovely smiley with you.... :happydance:
CD14 and 8 days after my last clomid pill. It still amazes me what 5 tiny pills can do. I couldn't even imagining seeing a +opk until the clomid.

CIMG0563.jpg

Hope you're all well.

Hiya girlies.

CD14 and 8 days after my last clomid pill. It still amazes me what 5 tiny pills can do. I couldn't even imagining seeing a +opk until the clomid.

View attachment 302633

Hope you're all well.

Never thought a smiley face could cause so much happiness until I got my first one ever (thanks to clomid.) Good luck to you!

Hiya girlies.

View attachment 302633
Hope you're all well.

Wow I can't wait to finally ovulate. If I calculated everything right, we should be able to find out by Christmas if I'm pregnant or not !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->