anyone else starting clomid?

I just started my first clomid cycle too! I did CD3-7. Its now day 11. I had my HSG on Friday and it was awful. The doctor couldn't get the catheter in properly and it took forever. It felt like she was using a sword down there and she had to use twice as much dye! I am cramping really bad still and want to know when I will feel better and can BD since the HSG is supposed to increase fertility and I started the clomid this cycle. Hopefully 50mg will be all I need. Did anyone else feel like you have gained weight/or are bloated on the clomid? I feel like I have even though its only been a few days. Could be the HSG bloating I suppose...
Are any of you using a RE yet or just your normal OB/GYN?

I'm just using a gyn for now. I like her a lot she seems to be getting things done quickly and efficiently. I don't think i need or will be getting a HSG so hope you feel better soon!!

I had my hsg this morning and was really lucky- not to unbearable and no bleeding just a little cramping. Last day of clomid today then it's on like donkey kong for ms and the hubby!!! Good luck all xxoo

Never thought a smiley face could cause so much happiness until I got my first one ever (thanks to clomid.) Good luck to you!
I know lol, it's wuite funny. I came running down the stairs singing and dancing and my OH thought I'd gone nuts.

Wow I can't wait to finally ovulate. If I calculated everything right, we should be able to find out by Christmas if I'm pregnant or not !!

Thanks Kel :)
Where are you in your cycle now? I hope your ok and that everything is going well x

today is day 13 and I ovulated!!!! I haven't ovulated in over 2 years!!!! Never been so happy to see the opk with all three bars and the little ovulation sign. Kel, any news yet?

Hi ladies! I just started my first Clomid cycle yesterday. I'm taking it CD5-9, and I get an HSG on Friday. I've been following your posts, but decided now is the time to join in since I'm officially a clomid user!

Hi ladies! I just started my first Clomid cycle yesterday. I'm taking it CD5-9, and I get an HSG on Friday. I've been following your posts, but decided now is the time to join in since I'm officially a clomid user!

Welcome! Looks like we're all in the same boat! I'm opk-ing at the moment...finished my last tablet of first round 50gm clomid 2 days ago and had HSG on Monday. Good luck to you mate!

What day are you all starting to use OPKs? My dr told me to begin day 10 - 20. Today is day 3 of the pills (cd 7), and I am having sharp camping pains in my lower right side.

Sorry Ladies!! I took a time out from the world of BnB! Starting first day of clomid tomorrow cd 5-9.

Tara- What dpo are you now?

Kelly I'm excited for you to start your clomid and I hope you don't suffer badly with the side effects. What date do you think you'll test.

I'm now officially 3dpo, FF gave me my crosshairs today to confirm it. I'm going to try and not look to much into symptoms seen as pms and early pregnancy symptoms are pretty much the same. FF says I should test on the 17th but I'm going to hold off until the 20th if af hasn't arrived.

Good luck with the clomid, and keep me updated x

Oh i hope not! Ive had terrible sx from provera this round: insomnia mostly! Ive been praying to my lil angel to get the Big Guy Upstairs to send me his lil brother or sister. My husband and i are both feeling hopefull this time around. I want to test on the 25th!

I have the worst insomnia with clomid, it does only last while I'm taking the tablets though. I'll be praying for you too. How wonderful would it be to get a BFP on Christmas day x

Yeah that scares me too. I stress so much about ttc but I know once I've gotten my BFP I'll still be stressing that something is going to go wrong again. It's hard knowing that you won't be able to enjoy pregnancy as much as other people but in the end all the heartache will be worth it.

yeah. I hope so! I almost want to give up. We've been at this for 16 months. I'm just TIRED.. But I want it SO bad still. Complicated dilemma. when did you get you period after 1st round of clomid?

I got my BFP after my 1st round so I don't know when it would have come. Even though I don't ovulate I've always had regular 29 day cycles so I'm guessing it would have stayed the same. Clomid can shorten long cycles though because you Ov earlier

Gosh, I'm driving myself NUTS.:wacko: I'm getting SO obsessive.:blush: I feel like I'm too young to be having problems :cry:

Lol, wait till the clomid kicks in. I was so emotional, my OH said he considered having me committed! I'm really glad I started trying for a family so young now because if I'd of waited longer I might not have been fixable. At least when it happens for us we'll fully appreciate the gift we've been given. Don't ever give up hun, it will happen for us x

Omg. I am NOT looking forward to that.. This better result in a healthy 9 month pregnancy and birth!! lol gotta be specific. did you get backaches on clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->