anyone else starting clomid?

My boobs are still incredibly sore. About 12-13 DPO today. Tested this AM with FMU with a FRER.. :bfn:

I'm really confused. What's going on with my hormones. If sore breasts were from post-O day symptoms then why do I still have them?!

I don't know, I have heard some people say they got sore breast as a side effect from clomid but not many. If you're only 12dpo it could just be too early if the egg implanted late. Have you been getting any other symptoms? x

I thought the same thing. I swore af was coming at any moment. Now here I am, almost 5 weeks along!

Kcoennen your TTc journal is just like mine apart from the bfp.... Congrats. Youve given me hope with the low level of progesterone!

AF hit me square in the face this am.. I knew it was coming! Onto cycle #2 of clomid!

Kcoennen your TTc journal is just like mine apart from the bfp.... Congrats. Youve given me hope with the low level of progesterone!

My dr was very happy with my progesterone level after clomid, even though I thought it was low. But look - I still got preggers! Never give up hope!

Thanks! I knew this wasn't the month!! I was so confused with my symptoms!

How are you doing Tara?

At least now you know what to expect with the clomid so hopefully this cycle won't be as stressful.

I think I'm 2dpo now, just waiting for FF to give me my crosshairs to confirm which will be tomorrow if I get another higher temp. Nothing much to report really. I've had a house full all Christmas so we only managed to BD on a morning so I couldn't lay on pillows with my legs up for very long!

I'm sure that was enough!!

We are taking a more relaxed approach this cycle. No Ovacue, no BBT, no OPK's, no symptom spotting, nothing. We started planning our wedding reception and that will be stressful/fun enough!!

Aw how exciting, I bet you must be so excited. I hope you'll put some picces on for me to have a peak at! lol

I think a relaxed approach might do you a bit of good, I managed to relax a little more this cycle and it's been much better. I doubt it will continue now I'm in the 2ww. I really hope it works for you and OH though and can try and enjoy this cycle. I'm sure all the wedding planning will distract you both!

I finished my second round of Clomid on Christmas day....I've got a really good feeling this month ladies...though ive had some SHOCKING hot flushes...anyone else get those ? xxoo

i will be starting a wedding journal shortly after new year that you can stalk away at!! :winkwink:

Kel, my hubby and I are taking the same approach! No opk'ing for me this month! Praying you all get your BFPs this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->