anyone else starting clomid?

Tara-

What do you think about the sore nipples? Did you have that? Or do you think its the side effects from clomid still?

Yeah I did the month I got my bfp. Nipples were sore, boobs were achey and heavy and they felt really hot to touch like they were burning up! Weird lol...
FXd xx

it has been awhile since i could come check this! How is everyone?? Feeling ok? Any BFPs? Baby Dust to you all!!

Really?! So you don't think it's from clomid?

I so worried about having a MC.

It could be I guess but I've never had that symptom with the clomid.

I worry about that too but just try and put it to the back of your head and stay focused and positive. xX

I'm starting to freak myself out. My Ovacue readings are still low even after ovulation and that indicates a low progesterone level. Low progesterone level= no implantation.

Well Tara! Looks like I'll be joining you next month! I'm definitely out!

Next month will be my last month TTC. Unless hubsy can convince me to do another Clomid cycle.

Gosh this feeling is shitty.. I don't feel like doing ANYTHING.. I can't even sleep I feel like a zombie.

Kel - I've never heard of Ovacue before so I'm not really sure how it works. Try not to worry and get stressed just yet though. Some women have high progersterone even if they're aren't pregnant and some women have really low progersterone and they are pregnant. Everyone is different and sometimes things like fertiltity monitors and opks get it wrong. I know that nothing I say will probably help and I'd feel the same as you but don't completely give up. I definitely think you should carry on with the clomid, you'd regret it if not. I honestly believe that this will happen for you very soon. I felt like giving up after the m/c, it took my OH weeks to convince me to try again but now I am so glad I did.

When it's hards and you're stressed and upset just remember you have all of us to talk to :hugs: :hugs: Xx

Aww thanks Tara! That's very sweet of you!

I just can't help but feel down. Hubsy and I got in a huge fight last night and I thought what's the F&%$@#! point of me doing this if I'm still stressed out and that's not helping me?! I'm doing all of this shit for no reason..

Hello ladies....
i went to doc this morning... my pogesterone level WAY UP great news....
now WAITING... took test yesterday bfp but today bfn so now i am so totally confused but it is still early and i used a CHEAP test lol.... so i bought some GOOD 'ENs today and will try try again!:kiss::wacko:

Hello ladies....
i went to doc this morning... my pogesterone level WAY UP great news....
now WAITING... took test yesterday bfp but today bfn so now i am so totally confused but it is still early and i used a CHEAP test lol.... so i bought some GOOD 'ENs today and will try try again!:kiss::wacko:

It might just be a false negative!! Good Luck!

Aw Kel I'm soory you're having such a shit time. I don't know what to advice to give really because I'm the same as you, I can't help stress and worry. Me and OH had a massive fight the day I got my AF cause I got upset and started crying and then he got pissed off and said that if this is how I'm going to act every month then we should just stop trying, so then I got even more upset!. Men just don't understand what we go through, all they have to do is have a bit of fun a couple of times. I feel like giving up all the time, especially when OH does stuff like have a beer after work near when I'm Oing when I tell him all time it isn't good for :spermy: and I think why the hell I'm am I putting myself through hell and he can't even not have a beer for a couple of weeks. I would love a beer but I daren't, I would love real coffee but I daren't and I would love to carry on going to my gym classes in the 2ww but I daren't. Basically what I'm trying to say is you have every right to feel like that because ttc is hard at the best of times let alonw when you have fertility issues. How you are feeling is normal and the clomid is probably making it much more intense because your hormones will be all over the place. I hope you feel better and less stressed soon hun xXx

Wantblessing - That sounds good to me, the 2nd test was probably a false negative, did you use fmu? Test again with a frer with fmu, FXd for you!

Aw Kel I'm soory you're having such a shit time. I don't know what to advice to give really because I'm the same as you, I can't help stress and worry. Me and OH had a massive fight the day I got my AF cause I got upset and started crying and then he got pissed off and said that if this is how I'm going to act every month then we should just stop trying, so then I got even more upset!. Men just don't understand what we go through, all they have to do is have a bit of fun a couple of times. I feel like giving up all the time, especially when OH does stuff like have a beer after work near when I'm Oing when I tell him all time it isn't good for :spermy: and I think why the hell I'm am I putting myself through hell and he can't even not have a beer for a couple of weeks. I would love a beer but I daren't, I would love real coffee but I daren't and I would love to carry on going to my gym classes in the 2ww but I daren't. Basically what I'm trying to say is you have every right to feel like that because ttc is hard at the best of times let alonw when you have fertility issues. How you are feeling is normal and the clomid is probably making it much more intense because your hormones will be all over the place. I hope you feel better and less stressed soon hun xXx

Wantblessing - That sounds good to me, the 2nd test was probably a false negative, did you use fmu? Test again with a frer with fmu, FXd for you!

I know!! I'm just so frustrated with everything. but things are a bit better now. At least I don't feel as much anxiety..

I'm sorry you both are going through that! It is hard for our OHs to full understand. I'm lucky that mine is still really supportive.

Wantablessign - I'm hoping it's a false negative too - FX'd!

Hey all....
Kel - hope you are feeling much better stress is normal but i hope you can relax even tho i have NO room to be talking :hugs:
Princess-I am sorry you hav to deal with the OH like that men can be soo inconsiderate. I know my DH has been great but he hates to see me upset and doesnt quite know how to handle it yet bc i dont cry in front of him much. I dont want him to think im a big baby but he is slowly learning that i am the weaker one and that he just has to be strong for me... but he doesnt get the fact of how bad i want this and how it upsets me when other women get BFP or how its not fair its so easy for others... :cry: BUT WE WILL MAKE IT WE WILL GET OUR BFP in due time I KNOW WE WILL :hugs:
SO update on me i took a clearblue test over the wkend and couldnt tell if i saw a plus sign or not.. i think... but not positive... im stil about 11dpo sooo FRIDAY i will test again... (maybe in morning too ) :blush:
my FX and im praying... i hate looking for signs bc they so much liek my AF signs....

i'm sorry you both are going through that! It is hard for our ohs to full understand. I'm lucky that mine is still really supportive.

Wantablessign - i'm hoping it's a false negative too - fx'd!

how are you

SORRY but what is FMU?

Fmu is first morning urine, your 1st pee of the day lol. I'd also stay clear of the blue dye tests like clearblue because they're notorious for really bad evaps xx

I agree with Tara on the clear blues..

And thanks Wantblessing! It is tough and stressful.

So I ordered Maca root and gonna give a try with my next clomid cycle!!

There might not even be a next cyce kel! Fxd
What is maca root? I've never heard of it before. Xx

There might not even be a next cyce kel! Fxd
What is maca root? I've never heard of it before. Xx

I'm almost certain my progesterone is still low and if it is I can't get pregnant so this cycle is done.

I hope it works!

https://www.macaroot.com/benefits/index.html

I am on cd 53, lmp was oct 30th, on cd 41 i had spotting with 3 light occurances until today 21st cd 53, with still indication of pinkish red on tp. I had a huge temp drop on cd 45, and it went up and up now stablizing at normal range.

Thought af w as coming because i was expected on the 20th. Or possibly implant, tested 12 dpo neg.
Now cd 16 and temps are normal, no symptoms. So i know its no way a pregnancy. I had this type of going ons other times when ii thought af was here but only had the spotting, i think im having incomplete periods.

The doc said to go on progesterone, to induce an actual period, then take clomid 50 mg on cd 3.

Day 2 with progesterone along with multivitemins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->