anyone else starting clomid?

Hey kel :hi:

Nothing much to report here, CD 12 and starting opks today. I'm pretty sure I'll O on CD15 again, I'm not having any fertile CM again though thanks to the clomid. I'm going to speak to my FS about it when I get my next 3 rounds.

How are you doing? Have your progesterone levels gone up at all? Xx

I'm not sure yet. Doc decided not to do a blood draw.. (B****!)

I'm about 10 DPO today. So I will be testing on Saturday-Not that I need to. lol

Get lots of :sex: in!!! :dust:

What a douch, what's the point of giving the drugs but then not monitoring how they work!!!
Good luck for Saturday hun xxx

I know right.. Whatever. Can't wait to switch OBGYN's.. :wacko:

My nipples aren't as sore now but still very sore and it's like as if it spread to my boobs. now my boobs are so EFFING SORE!!! :dohh:

Any opinion? :winkwink:

Sore boobs is a good sign right! I would say so anyway, I had that before I got my BFP. If it's not something you would normally get before AF I would say it's a really good sign.

I'd switch OBGYN as soon as possible, ttc is stressful enough without idiot doctors making it worse! xx

yeah I usually don't.. I'm blaming it on Clomid and hormones.

How many DPO did you test positive?

I was good that cycle and didn't test until 13dpo and got a + on CB digi x

lol I think i'm going to wait until i'm late. which is monday. DH bought me some FRER's and hid them from me!! lol

I'm feeling doubtful tho!

How is your Christmas going? (I don't know what the time difference is in UK)

I think it's best to wait at least until the day af is due, that's what I'll be doing from now on.

Yeah it's been nice so far, we've just taken my little sister to build a bear so she's happy.

Hope you have a wondeful christmas x

Thanks! Hope you do too!

Although my husband just ruined it. /:
His mother sent us visa cards of $50 each so $100. and I took his to save. He threw a big fit about it. Like literally a child would.

Don't worry about it, all men are the same. My OH is always spitting his dummy out over something! X

Yeah.. we had a big fight this morning. both broke down and now everything is way better.

I'm glad you've got everything sorted now hun, hope you both have a lovely day.

I got an early christmas prezzie last night..... EWCM for the 1st time ever. I'm really excited lol xxx

omg!!! I never really knew how to check that!! did you get a + opk yet?

It was the 1st time I'd tried to check my cervix, I didn't quite manage that but I was happy to find the EWCM. Yeah I did get my + today, it was so dark and just got my smiley now :) x

I'd love to but OH is fast asleep! lol
We dtd this morning though and hopefully again tomorrow morning. I really hope this is our cycle, I've done with waiting now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->