Anyone else starving?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Anyone else feeling as though they can never satisfy this hunger inside them? I can eat all day and still feel hungry! 6dpo, that can't be a symptom this early, but what does get me excited is that I just looked at my chart from when we conceived our daughter and I input the same thing on 5dpo then, that I just couldn't stop eating and still felt hungry. Usually for me in the first trimester I go off food (even before a BFP) but that's closer to the end of my luteal phase and indeed, in the chart with her, only a few days later I was reporting food aversions. Last cycle with my chemical I went off food a couple of days before my BFPs. Still though, makes me excited for this cycle that I'm having this early exactly when I had it with my last proper pregnant cycle.

Anyone else starving all the time??

I beg to differ. I believe that once you've already had children, you CAN feel symptoms earlier than you did before because you're more in tune with your body and know what you're looking for. Typically the egg implants between 3-11 dpo so 6 dpo is not out of the realm of possibility for implantation :winkwink: I've always gotten positive hpts at 10 dpo so I probably get implantation around 7-8 dpo. I'm also feeling very hungry, almost like a constant empty feeling. I'm hoping this is a good sign for both of us! Hunger is almost always my first early pregnancy symptom... and I'm only 3-4 dpo!

I'm always famished! I'm 9DPO today and it's been like that for the past few days. I eat a little, then I get bloated and full. And like 10 minutes later I'm starving again -_- lol

Haha I'm eating less often, no snacks, but when I do I snarf up an entire plate load, this has been just the last couple of days. I'm 6 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->