Anyone Else still testing?

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
Im now 5+4 and I found out at just 3 weeks, and Im still doing tests!
I've had really bad toothache and took some Paracetamol, but my M/W said that ideally, nothing should be taken in the first 12 weeks. So that sent me in to a panic and I HAD to test.
Luckily it was a very dark and a very positive :bfp: but I can still see me doing tests at 40 weeks at this rate! :blush:

LOL!!!!!!!!! I too tested again yest pm, a very dark line came up straight away, but i think its the "buzz" i get from seeing a :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!

So glad i am not the only one!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

:hug:

I kept doing them up untill my first scan at 7 weeks. Found one the other day so did it for funsies :lol:

Haha, I did about 13 tests... I just couldnt stop. After my first (early) scan I stopped ;)

Lol i did another one a couple of days ago, Like Lasydasybaby said its the Buzz you get from seeing a positive as well as the reassurance of seeing a positive xxx

I could help testing until my tests were all gone:blush:then I bought some more cheap ones off internet just incase I was wrong...this went on until I had aprivate scan at 8 weeks 3 days....but I have done a couple since Imust admit, I relocated a few at work and did them in the loo....but hoping now we are getting a doppler and my dating scan is a week tomorrow I might actually believe it!!

Emma.xx

I wanna do another one now, not done one since i found out at 4weekish

I did another test last night. I love seeing the two lines

lol i tested about 10times b4 i actually believed any of them. Ive not tested lately as i went for my 12week scan this week and i seen everything was ok. so i kinda stopped but still feel the need to do one lol. xx

I may just have to pop to boots after reading this to buy one hahahaha

lol, sometimes ive thought bout doing another one but im trying to hold off lol xx

I think I may do one as well...just to get that really dark positive that I didn't get the first few times!!

ive put my first positive in a memory box but they line was so faint coz it was 2 days before af was due, so may do one now and get a stronger line to put in hehehe

ME!:wave: Thought I was alone! only IC resisted doing the clearblue conception one which I REALLY want to do:blush::blush:

I've not done one since Wednesday morning and then had pg confirmed by bloods. As yet haven't had the urge to do another and had an argument with DP last night who said it was ridiculous if I did do another one in the next 36 weeks...so if I do it will be a secret one :rofl:

I've done 9 or 10....gotta be sure. It's reasuring when the line stays nice and dark. Got one frer left, not sure when to do it......

oh, and I did an OPK....just to see! That was positive too :blush:

count me in. lol infact i just tested like a hour ago not only do i love to see the 2 lines come up so fast after many times of only seeing one it gives me a rush.. lol.. but i also worry alot to and still got 2 nice dark lines. ah ladies the funny things we do. its great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->