Anyone else stopped having sex

familygirl30

Reaction score
Me and hubby just don't bother now,we both feel uncomfortable!Ive said to him might just have to wait now till baby here!used to have such a high sex drive!now I have to find other ways to please him : )

Last time we tried was the beggining of march and it was a fail so we gave up on it til after the baby comes. Our relationship works perfect with or without sex so it hasn't phased us any..but i am getting excited that in the next 12-16 weeks we'll be able to get back to it.

No sex here either!

To be honest we're both happy with it, genuinely so. I'm uncomfortable and swollen (down there too, tmi sorry) and its just not pleasant for me. And DH thinks its too weird with my huge bump between us :haha: He felt the same last time too.

So from experience I can tell you that we happily went back to a normal sex life after DS was born :thumbup:

We are done until baby, I think. We managed about weekly up until delivery with the last two, but I'm having a bit of a rougher pregnancy and abnormal heartrythrms, so the doc suggested we curtail it for now.

We've not dtd for 2 months, I feel too uncomfortable and tired to even think about it!

Me and OH haven't dtd since I was 14 weeks!! I had a bleed in my last pregnancy after dtd so it's put OH off this time! Which has actually suited me just fine!

We're still doing it about once a week but I'll be honest it's purely for his benefit. I don't have any interest in it and whilst it doesn't hurt it does feel more uncomfortable down there recently and the bump just gets in the way.

Baby always uses those moments to stick a foot or something out of my side too a which is a bit off putting!

Haha yeah about 31 weeks ago :)
We have done it once since concieving and my stomach kept getting in the way :)

We stopped At about 28 weeks maybe. I never thought we would be the types to not feel comfortable doing it... But the last time we did it, it was uncomfortable and awkward, the baby was moving a lot which was freaking me out, and then I had some cramping afterwards which made me so nervous. Overall we just decided it wasnt worth it we would wait. Honestly, now with my belly and her constant moving and how swollen and sore I am down there I cant even imagine trying!

Well after not having sex for weeks I decided to give it a go last night because I so want to go into labour already. LOL.

It.Was.Awful.

Every position killed my lady parts. Hubby was too scared to "stimulate" my nipples in case milk leaked out. :D

Yeah not sure If I will be doing it again LOL

I had a bleed at 15 weeks and it scared the crap outta oh, we have done it less than a handful of times since,,, I don't have much interest in it anyway so we are both ok with it, but I'm REALLY hoping it goes back to normal after baby gets here cause it has always been quiet good for us!

Can't at the moment due to a UTI.

Sex has actually a subject that's caused a lot of little fights lately. I never really want to at this point, between low drive, lack of energy and the fact that it's simply uncomfortable enough that I get no pleasure. I do what I can for him when I have the energy, but it's not enough and even after I get him off, he's after me for more.

As such, we haven't officially stopped - as in agreed to it... but it only happens once every few weeks. Honestly, he develops such a bad attitude when denied that it turns me off even more.

We've basically stopped too...kind of early, but OH seems totally disinterested. He just started touching my belly this week though, so that's progress!

I had a bleed at 19 weeks and we haven't done it much since.

I am scared something is going to happen. But I am also really wanting it :blush:

No sex drive at all now. And belly gets in the way. Feel very unsexy too.

Even though we have had to curtail sex, times like this always seem to make our relationship stronger. After we get the kids to bed in weekends we cuddle and watch Netflix, play games, just enjoy our time together.

we haven't been having sex for about the last half of the pregnancy i think....we were ok at first and even some through second trimester....then pregnancy seemed to do to me what the pill does to me....take away my sex drive....i haven't been on the pill for years because there was no point...when i'm on the pill we don't have sex because i have zero drive making the pill pointless...that's the way its felt for me while pregnant....

however, i've kinda been starting to get back in the mood lately and would like to try it...also hoping it might kick start labor....but i know with such a big belly and the way i feel down there (that seems to be common amongst us) that its probably gonna be uncomfortable and difficult and will probably end before it really gets started.... :(

will be so nice to have my body back and sex becomes a part of our relationship again!! haha

I think we stopped around 26ish weeks.
Tried again at 36 weeks with me on all fours. Bump got so squashed that I got contractions, shakes, a lot of pain and diarrhea afterwards... Turns out baby A was so squashed during dtd that he turned from breech to head down, and with baby B in the way, he shouldn't have had enough room so my body flipped out.

As much as I want to try again for induction purposes, that's scared me enough to put it off til after babies are here!

We have had sex 4 times since finding out we are pregnant but took us until I was around 23 weeks to even bother trying. Hubby is younger than me so drops the odd hint but when it comes to bed time we are both too tired as we have 3 other children to run around after etc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->