Anyone else stopped having sex

I hide :haha: dh has a high sex drive! And it seems to become higher when I'm pregnant me carrying his child is such a big thing to him.

Before we had our first it was were not having sex when your pregnant then it was your not very big yet psh men haha we had sex the night I had dd2 lol

We're still doing it about once a week but I'll be honest it's purely for his benefit. I don't have any interest in it and whilst it doesn't hurt it does feel more uncomfortable down there recently and the bump just gets in the way.

Baby always uses those moments to stick a foot or something out of my side too a which is a bit off putting!

Ditto!

We haven't had sex much at all since getting pregnant. I had lots of bleeding with my daughter, and sex made it worse, so we decided ourselves that it wasn't worth the risk, especially as I had had 2 previous miscarriages. I didn't have any bleeding this time round at all, but I've been swollen and uncomfortable down below from an early stage, so we only DTD when I can't control myself :haha: our relationship is just as strong without, and our sex drive was better than ever after our daughter was born. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->