Anyone else struggling to look after other children?

xLaura

Reaction score
My son is nearly 2 years old and I'm really struggling to look after him I feel so ill.

This morning I've had to keep running up stairs to be sick and leaving him on his own downstairs on his own for more time than I like to leave him. Luckily he's been keeping himself occupied on the iPad so hasn't been too bothered about me leaving him. But normally he hates me going up stairs on my own and crys. He also woke earlier than he has being recently, and I just lay in bed for ages before I went and actually got him up cause I couldn't face moving.

Then when it came to making his breakfast I just kept heaving at the sight of food. Also I normally take him a toddler group this morning but we haven't been the last couple of weeks cause I can't face a room full of kids. I feel so sorry for him. We haven't actually been anywhere recently cause I just can't face going out.

I'm going have to the doctors to see if he can prescribe me something, I can't carry on like this.

I feel such an awful mother :(

Anyone else struggling similar?

I was like this and it does get better!
I'm 12 weeks 5 days now and feel a million times better hopefully in a few weeks you will too! It's awful though :(

Changing her nappies still
Make me wretch!

:hugs:. Hopefully your MS will ease soon and make it easier.
I'm struggling a bit, both of my LO's are ill and not sleeping well, which isn't helping the pregnancy tiredness. Less than 2 hours sleep last night and I just can't face doing much today, but my LO's won't stand for that :sleep:

i have 6 to look after really hard work my youngest is 2 and i am still b feeding her my other are 3 , 7 , 10 , 14 and 15 :sleep::sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->