Anyone else suffer with Air Hunger??

suzanne108

Reaction score
OK, this is a bit of a longshot cos usually I get looked at like an alien when I mention this but does anyone else suffer with Air Hunger? :shrug:

I'm really struggling with it the last couple of days :cry: and although I know there isn't much I can do I just wanted someone to moan with! x

I am probably going to sound like a moron here... LOL but what do you mean?

basically it feels like you cant get enough air.

I do all the time its a dual reason apparently as baby nicks all your oxygen from you and also squashes your lungs so you cant fill them as effectively xx

Do you mean beathlessness? I feel like I can't breath or don't have enough air at times. It is normal though (if that's what you meant anyway lol).

Yeah, like breathlessness, but not like in a panty out of breath kinda way lol. More a feeling of your lungs not filling up properly....like you can't breath in enough.

I've suffered with it since I was about 15 but just seems to have been brought to a whole new level with pregnancy!!!

Yes! And some times it gets so bad, I start to freak myself out thinking I'm not breathing properly and my throat swells up! It's horrible. It seems silly to most people, 'it's all in your head' etc etc but it really is scary sometimes!

I get this, kinda like I'm going to have a panic attached, can't catch my breath or get enough air in! Get it randomly when I'm sat down, specially when driving, I guess bean is squashing everything!

x

I didn't get to sleep most of last night because of it...so just went for a nap and it started again!! So annoying and yep its scary when it gets really bad. I've got pains in my chest from trying to breath that hard :cry:

I don't notice it so much when I'm doing stuff...more when I sit and watch TV/read or try to sleep....but I NEED SLEEP!!!!

No i don't but it sounds awful. :hugs: to you all that do suffer with it

Ohhhh Yes my goodness, I get that all the time now!! I move at all and I am huffin and puffin.. sometimes when she shifts in there I can't breathe well sitting down doing nothing! Ugh!

yeah i get that.... i just figured its cuz we r a bit squished inside and cuz od all the extra work our bodies r doing. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->