Anyone else suffering from trapped gas??? What is helping you?

Kirstiedenman

Reaction score
I am seriously in agony all the time from trapped gas. This is baby number four and I have never had this problem before.
I have tried cutting out certain foods drinking more water eating foods that are good for bowel and gut health and nothing is working!!!
Please someone tell me something that has helped you lol I am over the cramping!!

Are you constipated too or just trapped gas? Best thing I tried is mint tea, fresh mint if you can but if not then tea bags. Hot water bottles and 'happy cat angry cat' yoga poses too to get things moving. Make sure you're not at all constipated as it can make it so much worse! Dried apricots and prunes for that x

Nope no constipation thank goodness!!! I will definitely try the mint tea I am actually building a massive veggie herb and fruit garden this weekend so will make sure I get some mint.
I have never done yoga but want to do pregnancy yoga and Pilates this pregnancy is that pose a beginner one?

Yes that yoga pose is super easy and definitely beginners - it's also sometimes called 'cat cow' and is just when you are on all fours arching your back up and down while breathing.

Also getting terrible trapped gas and totally commiserate. Not much seems to help although I do suffer dreadfully from constipation so it's all quite difficult. All I can say is that prunes and water are my friends right now siiighhhh. Oh and movement. Going for a walk and getting the circulation going a bit definitely helps!

I have been getting trapped wind alot (didn't get it in previous pregnancies either) but I find rocking back and forth really helps me, hope this helps you to :hugs:

Yep have never had it with my other 3 pregnancies either so I am definitely not enjoying it lol. I did some pregnancy yoga today but totally forgot about that pose so will definitely set a reminder tomorrow to YouTube it and get use to doing it but even just the pregnancy yoga has really helped a lot I had awful cramps before I did it and I was feeling sluggish and tired and afterwards no cramping and I had tonnes of energy it was great. I also felt so much more lose and open especially in my hips and lungs, totally off topic I know but I will definitely be doing yoga every day of this pregnancy!
I hate prunes lol so I am glad I do not have the constipation side of it. Pregnancy as wonderful and magical as it is to grow a human it has some serious downfalls hey! I hope you all get some relief from the cramping of the trapped gas and the constipation. Thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->