Anyone else testing 9/14?

crossedfinger

Hannah's mommy and TTC#2
Reaction score
Wanna wait it out together? I'm going crazy! :haha:

We've been TTC'ing this time around for five months, and I just have a feeling that this month will be different!

crossedfinger If I can hold that long! lol Im a day late or af and had a bfn yesterday. No usual symptoms for af are happening so I'm hoping this is the cycle! Ive been TTC for a year and a half with no luck. :/ Have you had any symptoms yet?

Good luck to you! I hope that this month brings you a BFP!

Nope, I haven't had any symptoms yet, but I don't really get them until close to my period. I'm due for one on the 14th...

Fingers crossed for both of us!

Does this cycle feel different to you? It might be my head playing games with ,e bu I have a feeling this could be the one, if that makes any sense?

hey yes, AF is due around that day so will be testing then or Monday. This is my first cycle after implant was removed so still not sure what symptoms I should be expecting really. Had some bloating, sore nipples, gas (urgh), and was quite nauseous on Sunday.

I will be testing then if AF doesn't show :) this one is a very strange month for me x

I tested this morning and got a bfn :cry: AF is due today but still no sign of her. I thought AF showing up or a faint bfp would return my sanity but testing made it worse, now im still waiting on AF and I've still got a bfn. Gah! Marbles, lost! Good luck to you ladies testing today too.

-AussieBub

I got a bfn this morning at 10 dpo with fmu....trying to wait a few more days to test again.

Attachments

• 2014-09-14 07.46.55.jpg
    2014-09-14 07.46.55.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 4
Baby dust! Hope you get a bfp soon!

-AussieBub

I have been testing each day for the past three days and so far all BFNs. :cry: but no period yet, either. And I am usually on time. Was expecting it yesterday, but so far no PMS signs. So will keep testing! And try to keep busy with my daughter so I don't go crazy! :wacko:

my HB and I are trying for our first... I am 5 days late, yet the 3 tests I've taken are negative. I am super bummed. I wish my body would stop playing tricks on me. This is the first cycle we have tried, so it's not like we've tried long...but it's frustrating. :nope: I don't feel the usual signs that my period is coming either.. usually my breasts kill and lower back hurts, but I feel totally fine :shrug: I don't know if it's possible that I am pregnant and tests aren't picking it up yet?... Probably just wishful thinking.. I hate seeing "-" on the test screen.

my HB and I are trying for our first... I am 5 days late, yet the 3 tests I've taken are negative. I am super bummed. I wish my body would stop playing tricks on me. This is the first cycle we have tried, so it's not like we've tried long...but it's frustrating. :nope: I don't feel the usual signs that my period is coming either.. usually my breasts kill and lower back hurts, but I feel totally fine :shrug: I don't know if it's possible that I am pregnant and tests aren't picking it up yet?... Probably just wishful thinking.. I hate seeing "-" on the test screen.

It is possible. When I was pregnant withy daughter, I got bfns on home tests until I was a week late.

It is possible. When I was pregnant withy daughter, I got bfns on home tests until I was a week late.

thanks for the boost is wishful thinking :) haha I hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->