Anyone else testing around 27th Feb

Luxoire

Mummy to 2 gorgeous babies
Reaction score
Hello,

a little about me

I'm ttc #2. not sure if I've missed my ovulation this month as didn't test and I had ewcm from cd11 to cd15 .
but the app on my phone says I'm not due to O till Friday which will be cd18.
i have a 31 day cycle been tracking them since DD was born 20 months ago.
i don't use opk's or temperature charting.

hardly ever get any other sings though.
My next period is due 27th Feb I'm going to try to hold out till then or 3 days after before testing.

any buddies out there?

:hi: I am TTC #2 also. I have needed a little help to O, so my OB gave me clomid. This is my second dose. My AF is due also on Feb 27th so we can be perfect buddies :happydance:

Not sure if you know anything about clomid but I'm a little confused, if i took clomid on cd3-cd7 what day would bring my big O? I am barley experiencing any symptoms, and having a hard time predicting on whats going on.

Sunday and monday (cd9 and cd10) i took tests and 2 lines showed but they weren't quite as dark at the test line. Now this morning (cd12) i had a few cramps but nothing abnormal and the test didn't show any LH.

This is my second round and i feel like i am more use to whats going on compared to my first cycle of clomid (i felt everything!)

I am just like you, I dont do the temp charting. My cycles are very odd, they range from 25-33.

Since my period is due on Feb 27th and our 3 year anniversary is on the 21st (6 days before my missed period) I was going to test this morning.
Only because I am hoping and praying for that :bfp: !!!! We are going out to a fancy dinner that night (were he proposed to me) and I kinda want to propose to him also with my ring box and a pacifier. pretty cheesey I know!!!! :haha:

I'm going to test on the 27th! I should be 12dpo then. We are on our 6th cycle TTC #3. This is our last cycle really trying (too stressful) and we might just NTNP. So I really need a BFP this cycle :haha:

I've quit temping due to it being too stressful. I will just use OPK's starting tomorrow probably. I've got a 26 day cycle and usually always O on cd12 which will be Sunday :)

OOOOHHHH MommyB that is exiting!!! I hope you get your :bfp: !! Keep us updated!!!

:hi: I am TTC #2 also. I have needed a little help to O, so my OB gave me clomid. This is my second dose. My AF is due also on Feb 27th so we can be perfect buddies :happydance:

Not sure if you know anything about clomid but I'm a little confused, if i took clomid on cd3-cd7 what day would bring my big O? I am barley experiencing any symptoms, and having a hard time predicting on whats going on.

Sunday and monday (cd9 and cd10) i took tests and 2 lines showed but they weren't quite as dark at the test line. Now this morning (cd12) i had a few cramps but nothing abnormal and the test didn't show any LH.

This is my second round and i feel like i am more use to whats going on compared to my first cycle of clomid (i felt everything!)

I am just like you, I dont do the temp charting. My cycles are very odd, they range from 25-33.

Since my period is due on Feb 27th and our 3 year anniversary is on the 21st (6 days before my missed period) I was going to test this morning.
Only because I am hoping and praying for that :bfp: !!!! We are going out to a fancy dinner that night (were he proposed to me) and I kinda want to propose to him also with my ring box and a pacifier. pretty cheesey I know!!!! :haha:

Aww not cheesy at all hun....i think it's sweet and romantic....sorry i don't know much about clonic so can'thelp you. My ewcm changed so early after my period that I'm wondering if I really did O that early? !...if you can try to hold on until 27th...i know it's hard though..This is our first cycle ttc since I came off pill last month. ..yeah I'm good to be buddies xx

I'm going to test on the 27th! I should be 12dpo then. We are on our 6th cycle TTC #3. This is our last cycle really trying (too stressful) and we might just NTNP. So I really need a BFP this cycle :haha:

I've quit temping due to it being too stressful. I will just use OPK's starting tomorrow probably. I've got a 26 day cycle and usually always O on cd12 which will be Sunday :)

Aww hun I know it's hard especially when you are waiting for something happen..hopefully you will have a BFP this month....Aww it'd be great if we all tested on yhe 27th and it was all positive. ...ohhhhh good luck ladies. Xx

OOOOHHHH MommyB that is exiting!!! I hope you get your :bfp: !! Keep us updated!!!

Thank you! I'm praying this is my month! We conceived our boys both on the first cycle. So 6 cycles in has been a bit discouraging. But this is my 6th cycle off BCP. With my boys we didn't start trying until the 6th cycle off and got BFP right away. So that gives me a bit of hope. Good luck to you as well!

Aww hun I know it's hard especially when you are waiting for something happen..hopefully you will have a BFP this month....Aww it'd be great if we all tested on yhe 27th and it was all positive. ...ohhhhh good luck ladies. Xx

Thank you! Hopefully this is a lucky thread!

Aww not cheesy at all hun....i think it's sweet and romantic....sorry i don't know much about clonic so can'thelp you. My ewcm changed so early after my period that I'm wondering if I really did O that early? !...if you can try to hold on until 27th...i know it's hard though..This is our first cycle ttc since I came off pill last month. ..yeah I'm good to be buddies xx

I have heard a lot of success stories on 1st time ttc after BC!!!! :thumbup:

I called my OB and he told me the clomid dries up my EWCM :growlmad: so its just soo confusing for me.

I am so glad you think its romantic!! My bestfriend just laughed at me.

MommyB ..ohh yeah great way to think of it. .lucky thread indeed. My first took me 2 months as we didn't start trying until a couple of months after I stopped the pill too...I'm really hoping for a boy this time too....x

Since my period is due on Feb 27th and our 3 year anniversary is on the 21st (6 days before my missed period) I was going to test this morning. Only because I am hoping and praying for that :bfp: !!!! We are going out to a fancy dinner that night (were he proposed to me) and I kinda want to propose to him also with my ring box and a pacifier. pretty cheesey I know!!!! :haha:

That's adorable!!

How awesome would that be if we all got our :bfp: that would be a perfect miracle

Faith2015
ohhh never mind her...its sweet really..especially if you think he'll appreciate it...my DH will follow me to the bathroom to test so no way I'd surprise him lol..hahhaha

awww yeah...I'm hoping it catches this month too...i uldnt mind a December baby either it's just the waiting for a whole new cycle that gets me..lol

Faith2015 we would have to keep in touch if that happens x

Faith2015
ohhh never mind her...its sweet really..especially if you think he'll appreciate it...my DH will follow me to the bathroom to test so no way I'd surprise him lol..hahhaha

awww yeah...I'm hoping it catches this month too...i uldnt mind a December baby either it's just the waiting for a whole new cycle that gets me..lol

Waiting for that new cycle is a :witch:

Faith2015 tell me about it...arrrggghhh...lol
also I have to be tactful with DH heaven forbid he things I only dtd cos I was fertile...lol....even if that is true sometimes 😊😊

also I have to be tactful with DH heaven forbid he things I only dtd cos I was fertile...lol....even if that is true sometimes 😊😊

you know what I am just laughing out loud right now. Last night I was soooo sleepy and I told the DH to follow me. His exact words were "this is the only time you want me" hahahahah OMG I am just very moody (b/c of this clomid :growlmad: )

:sleep::coffee:

you know what I am just laughing out loud right now. Last night I was soooo sleepy and I told the DH to follow me. His exact words were "this is the only time you want me" hahahahah OMG I am just very moody (b/c of this clomid :growlmad: )

Hahahahah I am.pmsl that is soo true...i started this exercise too 1 he a day and with a toddler..i am.pretty neat by the time I finish crafting and get to bed...so last night I gave plot green light and he got upset saying he knows it's only bcos I want a baby..i said fine if you won't accept the offer its off and there's no telling when it'll next be on...lol..me grudgingly indulged me...lol...i try to wee now before the deed so I don't feel.like weeing after and keep the sperm in. Is that weird??!! Lol 😂😉

Hahahahah I am.pmsl that is soo true...i started this exercise too 1 he a day and with a toddler..i am.pretty neat by the time I finish crafting and get to bed...so last night I gave plot green light and he got upset saying he knows it's only bcos I want a baby..i said fine if you won't accept the offer its off and there's no telling when it'll next be on...lol..me grudgingly indulged me...lol...i try to wee now before the deed so I don't feel.like weeing after and keep the sperm in. Is that weird??!! Lol 😂😉

Not weird at all because I do the same thing. After the deed is done, I am the type to roll over and just go to bed with a pillow under my butt hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->