Anyone else testing around 27th Feb

QUOTE]Not weird at all because I do the same thing. After the deed is done, I am the type to roll over and just go to bed with a pillow under my butt hehehe[/QUOTE]

hahhaha pillow under the butt..does that help?😮

QUOTE]Not weird at all because I do the same thing. After the deed is done, I am the type to roll over and just go to bed with a pillow under my butt hehehe

hahhaha pillow under the butt..does that help?😮[/QUOTE]

Well it hasn't helped me this far :cry: . I am just trying anything and everything before the doc wants to do more test $$$$ Our health insurance doesn't cover anything to do with infertility. This is our 6th month TTC

Faith this is our 6th month as well!! Maybe it will be lucky for us!! And yay for EWCM!! I'm thinking mine will be starting in the next couple days!

Faith this is our 6th month as well!! Maybe it will be lucky for us!! And yay for EWCM!! I'm thinking mine will be starting in the next couple days!

Good luck with that hun...i think mine is finishing now as had my last ewcm yesterday... but my app says O is tomorrow...so not sure
dtd yesterday and this morning...so here's to.hoping...

My period is due on the 27th so technically 2 week wait should start today....even though not due to O till tomorrow. ...I'm not sure anymore..😕😕😕

Thanks! I'm going to start OPK testing this morning. I usually start cd10 but my last cycle was a day shorter. So I guess it doesn't hurt. We've gotten in cd6 and cd8 bd so far. More then likely I'll get my +OPK on cd11. Can't wait to be in the TWW!

dtd yesterday and I tried this morning before work but my DH wasn't feeling to well, so I am hoping tonight he feels better. I got a smiley face on the OPK test this morning, going to re-test after work to see if its the face with a sun around it!!!!

Yay for a smiley Faith! I tested with my OPK this morning. Obviously negative. Lol. I swear my cycles are so predictable! I know I'll get my + on Saturday. Lol

Yay for a smiley Faith! I tested with my OPK this morning. Obviously negative. Lol. I swear my cycles are so predictable! I know I'll get my + on Saturday. Lol

ever since doc gave me clomid, they are like clock work every 13th day it seems like. If I didnt OPK i would never know though :nope:

My DH leaves Sunday for 3 days for work :dohh: So I am glad and very happy to see the smiley face this morning :happydance:

Hi ladies,
hope you don't mind me gate crashing.. I'll also be testing on the 27th, third month of trying for baby no.2... Last month I was 10 days late for AF, I was really stressing so this month I'm going to try and be more laid back. I'm not going to test until I'm a day late (if I make it that far) I've even got the hubby to hide the pregnancy tests I had left over from last month so I don't get tempted lol.
I've got a positive on OPK today so waiting for the hubby to finish work then going to pounce lol

Good luck to you all.. Hopefully this is our month X

Thanks! I'm going to start OPK testing this morning. I usually start cd10 but my last cycle was a day shorter. So I guess it doesn't hurt. We've gotten in cd6 and cd8 bd so far. More then likely I'll get my +OPK on cd11. Can't wait to be in the TWW!

oohhhh so when does you TWW start official hun? We can count it down together...lol x

Hi ladies,
hope you don't mind me gate crashing.. I'll also be testing on the 27th, third month of trying for baby no.2... Last month I was 10 days late for AF, I was really stressing so this month I'm going to try and be more laid back. I'm not going to test until I'm a day late (if I make it that far) I've even got the hubby to hide the pregnancy tests I had left over from last month so I don't get tempted lol.
I've got a positive on OPK today so waiting for the hubby to finish work then going to pounce lol

Not at all..The more the merrier...phthalate great news on your +OPK. ..get making that baby...so your TWW starts tomorrow right? Xxx...hope it sticks hun xx

ever since doc gave me clomid, they are like clock work every 13th day it seems like. If I didnt OPK i would never know though :nope:

My DH leaves Sunday for 3 days for work :dohh: So I am glad and very happy to see the smiley face this morning :happydance:

ohhh look like we're all dtd around same time...hopefully at least one of us gets a bfp if not all...

Anyone else wondering with a lot of anxiety what this pregnancy will hold?😯😯😯

Hi ladies,

Not at all..The more the merrier...phthalate great news on your +OPK. ..get making that baby...so your TWW starts tomorrow right? Xxx...hope it sticks hun xx

Not at all!!!! Welcome!! Dust to you :)

I got another smiley face!!

Lux i sure do have some anxiety for this time, idk my dh and i feel like this is it!!! It's awesome that us woman are doing it together, gives us hope (and a ear to chat off :wohoo: )

oohhhh so when does you TWW start official hun? We can count it down together...lol x

It should hopefully start on Monday. O day will probably be Sunday :)

Lux I'm just more then ready for it to happen. I will admit I will be shocked when and if I see a positive pregnancy test! I had extremely easy and laid back pregnancies with my two, so the same would be nice. But I'll take whatever I get, as long as I get to have one more baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->